What is the worst beer in existence?

Worst beer in the entire world. Thanks Quebec.

Haha you called it - I'm from Auckland :) and fair call on the beersies with the footy. But man, DB is horrid...

I could be biased though as a I am generally a Whiskey/Bourbon man :)

It's not the worst tripple I've ever had but it's worth being called "The end of the world".

This stuff is by far the worst I had. Bitter as shit.

Natty Ice; Leftover swill from Anheuser-Busch Ice brews.

1 Like

All IPAs are terrible.

Actually, saisons are even more terrible.

Heineken beer is terrible shit tbh...

1 Like

Tuborg and Carlsberg. I know its the local brew, but both are shit.

Difficult question, because there are two types of bad beers. There are beers that have a disgusting taste, and there are beers that have no taste at all (like Kölsch beer in Germany).
But because you still can drink a Kölsch without puking, I would nominate Kronsberg as the worst beer because it really has an awful taste that does not get better if you drink several bottles of it.

I feel the same way. There are lots of tasteless beers like all the major US distributors. But the beers I cant stand the most are hefeweizen. I cant stand the yeasty flavor.

Cheap malt is at least...tolerable, than this.

Probably whatever cost the least at your local 7-11

I was in Chicago at the Hard Rock Hotel a long time ago and they had a sign up that said "Ask about our local beers". I asked the bartender to surprise me with a local beer as I had no idea what was good or anything like that. He handed me a pint of some local beer and said it was the best beer in Chicago and a number one best seller, and it reviewed as being great and all that in the papers and magazines.

I didn't think nothing of it so I went ahead and paid with a tip. Before and even after he poured the pint he had this upset attitude on his face about something and just looked disgruntled. After he handed the pint to me he turned around and started to text on his phone and all that (this was before twitter in the facebook era).

I tried the beer and it tasted awful. It was the absolute worst beer I have ever had. I asked him what the beer was. He told me it was some IPA Grapefruit beer made in Chicago. I wish I knew the name.

This happened a LONG TIME AGO and it still brings back bad memories and a horrible taste in my mouth that costed far too much and was complete garbage. In fact, come to think of it, that entire hotel was sh*t. Do yourself a favor and avoid the Hard Rock Hotel in Chicago everyone.

I recently bought a crate of pit beer 24 bottles for just 4,70 euro (around 5 to 6 dollars) for the price its great but only drink it when drunk!

I have developed an immunity to taste but the worst beer is non alcoholic beer. That makes me pee a lot and still feel terrible.

This one is nice

1 Like

Wow, not been in this thread in a while....

I believe the reason Nanny State is nice is that it is produced just like a normal IPA. Brew Dog selected hops that naturally result in a low alchol content. Most other low alcohol or alcohol free beers start off as normal beer and have the alcohol evaporated out of them which can leave them tasting bad - although many start off as terrible beers anyway e.g. Becks Blue.

I remember this as being the worst beer, it needed to be ice cold to drinkable, it's basically a Spainish Heineken:

When I first saw this thread I thought it would be US only.

Made of the taint sweat of our resource based economy.

Gets and Honourable mention