What is the worst beer in existence?

James Ready YUK 

Anything that's an IPA, I want to drink beer not perfume

Beer and coffee, great alone but don't belong together...

bud, old milwaukee, natty ice, king cobra, st. ides, hurricane, miller light... pretty much any beer mentioned here is far superior to big flats 1901 premium ale. $.50 a can at walgreens'. isopropyl rubbing alcohol mixed with dollar store cola would still be superior.

1 Like

I hate when these microbreweries think if they just make it really hoppy that means it is good. I'll take mass produce crap over that crap any day at least then my problem is lack of flavor instead of overpowering hops. I do love microbrews, I just get frustrated that IPA's take up the bulk of microbrews. I am more of a porter/stout guy. (I do like IPA's if they use the right hops but most just use super bitter hops and way too much)

In Australia, mates don't let mates drink fosters.

2 Likes

here there are 2 beers that are pure crap and that is Dutch gold and Bavaria those 2 are absolutely terrible

bud light.

Try a Belgian trappist beer you may not like hopps. I have found that once i figured that out i went from hating beer to loving it. perhaps not though just a suggestion.

OP makes me feel bad cuz I drink forty ounce miller high lifes.... Personally I think most dark beers are vomit inducing. When it comes to beer, I want it to taste as close to water as possible, every beer I've ever had tastes like horse urine, I just want the effects from the alcohol, and I can't do liquor. 

I live in the middle of nowhere, and have little to no income, DON'T JUDGE ME! *cries*

the worst ones for me are (in no particular order)

natural light

bud light

miller lite

fosters

corona (calling corona beer is quite a stretch in my opinion!)

the worst ones ever though are either those little ones that come in 24 packs that nobody wants;

(i forgot what they are called) OR baltika, the russian beer spiked with vodka, it is super strong and only recommended if you are suffering from alcoholism withdrawal or high on cocaine

There are facebook groups that beer trade man. Most of which its not hard to have people just send you stuff. Just because you aren't into dark beer doesn't mean you have to drink macro brew piss. I like a lot of sours,Pilsners and Lambics that most people who aren't into craft beer are blown away by.

My vote for most disgusting beer would have to be heineken. As a european my taste for beer is probably pretty picky though. My favorite beer is Hertog Jan.. hmmm delish

1 Like

List to try:

Oskar Blues: Pinner, Mama's Lil Yella pils
West Brook: Gose (pronounced: Goes-uh)
Warsteiner: Pilsner (Probably the easiest to find)
Shiner: Bock, white wing

I can recommend more if I knew what region of the country you live in.

Personally, if I could get the strength of American beer, and have it just taste like straight up water, I'd be good to go.

But that's probably because I'm used to stuff like coors, budweiser, etc. I do love my natty light though, drank enough of it in high school to have developed a taste for it, as hard as that is to believe.

I live in the Southeast Region of Kentucky. USA

Trikstari
I understand about developing a taste. I drank so much natty Ice i am immune to it's nastiness =)

Allow me to introduce the worst beers ever made - straight from NZ.

Lion Red and Double Brown...

rejoice in their horribleness...

1 Like

Long after my other posts. Friends neighbor brews his own and one that he made not to long back wasn't sealed right. Tasted like sugary wet dog and moldy bong water. Didn't kill us, make us blind or get us drunk all thanks to quick spitting reflex and retching.

Mate ... Double down is fuckin good for ya. Where are you from, Auckland? Down south we drink it like water. Especially when the footys on, because win or lose we're on the booze.