What is the best headset or sound setup for gaming and music

I've been hearing Turtle Beach Headset are pretty good but I'm kind of iffy since I've heard since Tritton Headsets are alot better. What are your sound sets(surround speakers, stereo, headsets) and opinions about the two headsets I mention. Good as they're claimed or just peacocks showing off their feathers? I let you tell me.

I'll be hearing from ya.

I own a pair of thos Tritton Headsets the 7.1 model. They suck badly. The bass is nearly non-existant and the highs sound off key imo. In terms of a Gaming + Music headset I like the Sennheiser HD 558s. They produce a balanced sound where the highs are perfectly tuned and the bass is not overpowering. You can pretty much hear a pin drop while in game with these guys.

Sound card wise I used to be a pretty big Creative fan up until the Soundblaster X-Fi Xtreme Music I owned several years ago. Around that time Asus, Auzentech and a few other companies began to give Creative some competition as well as Onboard sound improvements (though onboard still sucks).

I tried several Auzentech cards such as the Prelude and Forte and liked them both but I've gotta say that my favorite card to date has to be the Asus Xonar Essence STX. When paired with the Sennheiser HD 558s I get very accurate sound reproduction in game as well as appealing sound when listening to Music. Worth checking this combination out imo.