What is the BEST Gaming GPU for Gaming, Nvidia Only :D

I am looking for a better card then the 780 Ti Boost Superclocked, There is no price limit, Because i am getting it myself soon, I need a POWERFUL card Something with a 384bit setting and maybe 3 - 6 gb's of ram, Any ideas?

Well the only thing more powerful than a 780 Ti is a 980 and that's just a tiny bit faster. But they made the memory narrower. Only 256bit. But comes with 4GB of VRAM. Which is plent . 

If you need more you'd need to get a Titan with 6GB but that will be much slower in game than the 980 or 780Ti

What exactly do you need that much power for? You may need to SLI. 

gtx 980 is going to probably be your best option other wise get a 780ti.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtdmD-ilQAc

384bit

Do you actually know what this refers to or are you just asking for a big number?

If you want faster than a 780ti, good luck with that. You either want a 980 for that extra 5-10% in general, an R9 290X for a bit of extra performance at high resolutions and/or multiple monitors, or an R9 295X2 for (generally) the best performing card out there today (not a single GPU, which means a separate set of issues).

None of those that I listed meet your specifications.

Nvidia has went with a smaller memory interface width on the GTX 970 and 980 due to having a more efficient compression system.  Because of this, 256 bit works just fine for gaming.  Other applications may be bottlenecked, though.

Numbers aren't everything.

Absolute best? Titan-Z.  Best that is somewhat economical? GTX 980.

The reason why i am going with a 384 bit card because i am a HEAVY modder, over 200+ mods for Skyrim and Skyrim has been my main game since it has come out, and i need a POWERFUL card to do what i do best and cplay with the harshest mods that i am missing out at the moment at 60fps with a HEAVY ENB without Framrate drops such as Logan does.

the compression algorithms on the 980 are way better than the 780Ti - the 980 is going to be faster and the bit width will make ZERO difference. 

If you really want the fastest nVidia card for gaming either get the 980 or get a R9 295X and paint it green and add an nVidia sticker.

You better get the AMD R9 290X then, 512bit bus and 4 gigs of vRAM which is plenty for the coming 2 years (AT LEAST!)
Especially when you have such a high amount of mods installed you should look at an AMD card with 3+ gigs.
AMD handles bigass textures and other vRAM-related things a little better than Nvidia in general (of course there are exceptions, shut up already :P )

But really; look into buying an R9 290X 

the galaxy GTX780 Ti HOF+

OR

The Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme.

4GB / 256bit GDDR5 memory, core / Boost / memory frequencies of 1291/1393 / 7200MHz, 1x DVI, 1X HDMI and 3x full size DP interfaces.

Has anyone done 980 benchmarks for heavily modded Skyrim? The compression algorithms might not necessarily apply to mods, or not fully., in the same way the 190W TDP doesn't apply to productivity work.

Keep the subject on Nvidea please, Thank you :) And since there are no real company cards for the 980, i am so far stuck with a 780 Ti OC Boost type card, which is fine, i just want the BEST care, Remember, Money is not an issue here.

then why  not go quad sli on a evga 780 ti hydro

there are no real company cards for the 980

What does this mean? Are Galaxy and Zotac not real companies?

I would prefer for the primary companies such as ASUS, Gigabyte, EVGA mainly to come out with a card for the 980 before i remotely consider those cards, Which as for what i have seen, Though i could very much be wrong, Can not find one yet. And i do not want anything watercooler, I will never go watercooled unless that is my only option when building my own rig.

Correction, there are a few 980's out, But they look worse then the 780 Ti so far, I think Nvidia is going backwards this time around, Or there is something hidden because the Mhz, CUDA Cores especially and bitrate are all lower than the 780 Ti.

Well, the majority of the internet is expecting a GM210 - essentially a more powerful version of the current GM204 for the theoretical 980 ti and "titan 2"

GTX 980 still is better than the GTX 780.

GPUs are very complex and trying to find their performance just by looking at the clock speed or core count is very difficult to do. It takes experience, knowledge of computer architecture, and a lot of details about the specific chip's design. Contrary to all of the surface numbers, a 980 is usually faster than a 780ti. The hows and whys are not well examined yet, and personally, I think the current 980 benchmarks from major sites are a bit shady.

But, if you have no problem throwing a lot of money at a small bit of extra performance (say, 5-10%), a 980 is about the only GPU out there that will push frames faster than a 780ti. And if you really have money to burn, feel free to send me one, too.