What is going on

I got my build together got windows installed a couple weeks ago and everything was going great.

Yesterday I was messin around with my settings on my mobo's uefi bios, now everything is FUCKED.

I didn't really even do anything wrong, I just turned some settings up and whatnot. But I guess it was too much or something... so now I can't get into windows.

I put a windows install disc in and everything started going well, but when I needed to install my drivers it wouldn't work. And I was browsing to see if any drivers could be on my hard drive already from when I did it all the first time, and all my files and everything were still just chillin' there. But now it's just going back to the "Reboot and Select proper boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key" screen.

I just wanna be back where I was last night... with windows, my games, my settings, everything. 

I don't think reinstalling windows is really the solution I'm looking for, but if I need to I will. I deleted all my shit I used to put in on the disc though after I had it working..So it'd be such a pain in the ass and I don't even know if it'd work!

So, I'm guessing I need to restart my mobo or something? Because that seemed to be one of the main answers to this problem. But I don't know how! 

Mobo: http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M5A97_R20/

fixed it my boot order was fucked up i got it thanks to the easy bios lol sorry

Great news! Always feels good when you have a problem and you can figure it out by yourself. Kind of makes ya feel like a giant! Enjoy you up and runnig system.

Haha indeed! I always put at least an hour in before asking for help. Thing was my bios wasn't fully showing so I couldn't tell what it was! But when I fixed it to fit my screen better I was able to see that my boot order was messed up and it was running a windows 7 installation disc first for some reason, now all is well though haha.