What Have You Done to Improve Your Life This Week? (2 Sept)

I put new flooring in two rooms of my house and got a new water heater that should cost 1/3 as much to run as my current water heater.

I also have an appointment penciled in with my boss. Potentially a good thing depending on the outcome.

1 Like

Wrong. I had significant improvement doing 50 consecutive pushups a day. If you can get up to 200 a day you’re in very, very good physical shape.

I gave up on online dating (again). The only thing it’s done for me is exacerbate my loneliness.

I’m starting to look at getting my own apartment. So, there’s that. Just need to look over my budget again to make sure I know what I can afford.

I am not talking about on a daily basis. I am talking about on a bidaly basis. So that you give your muscles time to recover in between days.

I switched to light theme. Fucking migraines.

1 Like

“why”

So you mean to do progressive increases on the amount of pushups you do over an amount of time to build up muscle.

2 Likes

1 Like

Dark themes give you migraines?

1 Like

I did day 1!

2 Likes

If I’ve had one recently due to another trigger, yes due to photosensitivity. I have problems with fluorescent lighting too.

1 Like

I received 2 out of 7 of my new PC build parts. I think my life will be greatly improved with an 8 core system.

2 Likes

I find it easier to read dark text on a light background than light text on a dark background.

Might just be because I’m used to it though.

Got myself a promotion and that motivated me to start before 11 in the morning…

4 Likes

Congrats! Getting up before 11 am is nice :grin:

- 4 AM Crew

2 Likes

started to learn more about openfirmware and how its fucking dope compared to a efi/bios

2 Likes

Joined a Muslim marriage bureau. Ya boi is gonna be in a relationship soon™

4 Likes

I don’t know if you are Muslim, but if you’re not, be ready for:

• The father to make demands on your life and career choices
  • Criticism about your current work, academic, and living situation
  • Justification for your reasoning to be in said relationship

That’s from personal experience about 12 years ago :wink:

Good luck, though. I <3 Desi women :wink:

1 Like

Does it work on AMD64?

not really the same as teh mac g5 was basically a power 4/5 chip with a weird almost fpga for a chipset

1 Like