What have you bought during the summer sale?

I splurged a bit, I got Far Cry 3: Deluxe Edition, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Surgeon Simulator 2013, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Half Life: Complete, and Sleeping Dogs. I also got a few gifts for friends, I got Far Cry, Half Life 2: Episode One &Two, and Duke Nukem 3D. I still have $30 in my Steam wallet so I won't be getting much else, unless there is another insane deal that I can't pass up.

Half Life Anthology

Burnout Paradise

Surgeon Simulator 2013

GRID 2

Lost Planet 1 & 2

Bully

Nothing yet, I'm very conservative with my money and games. I am hoping to buy GRID 2 and maybe Trackmania Valley if that goes on sale. I would love a new FPS to play but unfortunately I can't seem to find a modern FPS that I would enjoy (or haven't already played).

grid 2

Was Grid 2 even on sale? I hope I didn't miss it.

So far I snagged Antichamber.  Bought it around 1am, it's 6 now and I just finsihed it.  Great game.  I also bought Tropico 4 Collectors' for my girlfriend.  She was crazy excited about Sim City until the DRM shit came out.  she refused to support it then, so maybe this will scratch that itch.

Nothing; I'm going GOG.

I have gotten the GTA 4 package with all of the Liberty City expansion packs. The only other thing I would want to get is maybe is Skyrim and/or Borderlands..... If anyone wants to trade with me I have the Hitman Collection to offer and some other games.....

I have gotten Chivalry from steam and tomb raider from amazon. Thinking about picking up FEZ 

• Bioshock
  • Bioshock 2
  • Far Cry 2 w/ all DLC
  • Garry's Mod
  • All of the Half Life games
  • The Last Remnant
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • Universe Sandbox 

Ys Origin.

Tropico collectors bundle 80% off, I had to do it.

Yarr! I'm a mighty Pirate!

Nothing, as you can guess. There's also nothing that interests me on sale.

So far just Sleeping Dogs.

I learnt in the last summer sale to just buy the games I know I'll actually play.

I might pick up Deus Ex if it goes on sale and possibly Skyrim if it goes back on sale near the end of the sale and I've not picked up anything else.

Other things I'm keeping an eye out for are Mass Effect 1 & 2 and if it drops to a ridiculously cheap price I may pick up colonial marines just to see how bad it is.

Just the new Tomb Raider. It was a good price.

Good thing my first paycheck is in limbo somewhere.

You'll get your paycheck after it has suffered in purgatory for its sins.

So far: 

• Don't Starve
  • The Witcher 2
  • Sleeping Dogs

Chivalry

FTL

Antichamber

Darksiders 2

Thinking about Tomb Raider and Borderlands 2 

I think I'm going to have some fun with my new pc game collection: http://gyazo.com/d3bda0752f0615ee99deb6d6704ab0e6 all bought from the summer sales, and i'll keep my spending spree going. (Still gotta buy headset+keyboard+mouse though :/)

A little tip for everyone: if your game isn't in the Daily/Flash/Community sales section, DON'T BUY IT, I made this mistake a bunch of time before learning anything, I could have spared a bunch of bucks. If you miss a daily deal worry little, because the final day is the encore sale.