What happened to this guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucCTdXZa7K4

I like him better than bauer.

i like bauer to be honest with

he is not a fagot in real life ... just does that in front of the camera, other wise he is pretty geeky in real life

nerddna wrote 1 minute ago »

i like bauer to be honest with

he is not a fagot in real life ... just does that in front of the camera, other wise he is pretty geeky in real life

yeah, i guess bauer isn't that bad, he just can't exactly get to the point. especially in tech update, albert is the only one updating me on tech and bauer is making jokes.

Bauer is just...

ugh...

He probably got let go due to lack of popularity and his lisp.

also that bauer is probably the smartest one among them to

he has a degree in political sciences

thats Linus, Albert says hes where he goes to when he doesnt know the question himself, they took him off because of his speech impediment, he still works there though.

ITSH THE COOLERMASHTER CASHE

i dont get it why there is that random chick

seriously website tours come on

HumorusPrawn wrote 5 minutes ago »

thats Linus, Albert says hes where he goes to when he doesnt know the question himself, they took him off because of his speech impediment, he still works there though.

wow, taking him off because of his speech, a bit of a dick move i guess because you're getting the guy to do this shit and THEN you're getting him off because he can't talk...

People were complaining and making fun of him so they took him off.

That is also a dick move. I don't get it, bauer and albert and especially sam probably get the same amount of flaming.

50CalPotato wrote 18 seconds ago »

That is also a dick move. I don't get it, bauer and albert and especially sam probably get the same amount of flaming.

Think about it though.... It's like having a retard trying to go for some math decathlon (no offense to the mentally handicapped) Those videos require talking, and if he has some sort of problem, then why would they give him that job?

people don't realize that logan is not going back

ultracombo wrote 58 minutes ago »

Bauer is just...

ugh...

Ultra is just blegh!

This guy is good, better than Bauer..

The worst thing ever happened in Tigerdirect @youtube is SAM

DAMN! I FREKING HATE HOW SHE TALK!!!! "BLAHBLHBLAHITSCOCOOLBLAHBLAH BLAH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HD MEANS SO LETS SAY IT IN A WAY THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!"