What gaming headsets do you use?

I use the Sennheiser PC350 gaming headset. I highly recommend these as the sound quality is AMAZING! You get punchy bass and clean mids and highs. The microphone is extremely clear. The PC350 works best with a sound card as it will bring out the true potential of those headsets. The only CON with these is the price tag which is $140 USD. But it's worth it!

Sennheiser is in a league of its own.

Some random logitech headset that I paid like 30$, the sound is fine and the microphone is good.

Razer Barracudas $130 well spent

im gonna get a cyba snipa 5.1 soon..looks bitchin

Koss HQ2, most comfortable headset ever. Sound isnt the best around, but its all ok.

It also got an "vibration" function, which punch some heavy bass in the sound.

Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset

21DD23 wrote 4 minutes ago »

Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset

Cool, I got those headsets for free when I bought the Creative X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty on newegg.com. I'm selling those on ebay at the moment. I never even opened it. :P

i stole a pair from nasa who was researching sound waves in space so they made the most advanced headphones to date then they lost them :P

i also have the Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset

steelseries 4H, cheap shit.

[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i117/Accel_Evo/GhettoHeadset.jpg[/IMG]

owned you all

A logitech usb headset. Its ok in the sound department but uncomfortable after an hour or more. Must get a proper headset at some point, or a microphone on its own.

i might get the logitech precision gaming headset. or i'll tape a microphone to one of my haedphones.

worked great for me

i just ordered in cyba snipa 5.1 sonars

so they should be in thursday

Audio Technica ATH-AD700

best headphones i've ever used..period..

Abstract wrote 51 minutes ago »

Audio Technica ATH-AD700

Nice!

I'm surprised someone here knows about that name brand. Audio Technica definitely makes top of the line high quality headphones for audiophiles.

I use the astro A40 gaming headset and mix amp MLG edition... it was $250 usd but totaly worth it... http://www.astrogaming.com/products/detail/12/A40-MLG-Edition/ it is byfar the best gaming headset out...

Vicious wrote 24 minutes ago »

Abstract wrote 51 minutes ago »

Audio Technica ATH-AD700

Nice!

I'm surprised someone here knows about that name brand. Audio Technica definitely makes top of the line high quality headphones for audiophiles.

Yes they do. Compared to the Sennheiser HD 555 these are a LOT better (my cousin has the 555's)

I have never tried a Grado though, maybe they're better than AT? 0_0

currently a creative fatal1ty gaming headset..its awesome looking forward to razer megalodon..