What games should I get?

Hi guys,

Still struggling to choose a new game, I have about £33 and I'm not sure which of the following games I should get:

-Counter Strike global Offensive (£6.12)

-Garry's Mod (£4.66)

-Skyrim (£12.77)

-Space engineers (£8.70)

-Just Cause 2 (£3.61)

-Rust (£8.92)

-Half-Life 2 (£4.12)

-Portal 1 and 2 (£5.35)

Any other recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks,

Youmed

Id say wait out for the steam summer sale and pick up the valve complete pack. Its all of valves games and last year I picked it up for $25. Its of hell of a deal and then pick up Gmod during the summer sale for dirt cheap too.

Definitely check out Fallout New Vegas. The Bioshock games keep getting put into bundles for like $30 and I really like those. I am also waiting for the summer sale before I buy any games. 

Portal 1 & 2 for just over a fiver is a very good deal. If you've never played them I'd highly recommend them. Skyrim is a no-brainer. You have to own this game else you may as well, just like, stop living. I recently picked up CS:GO too, which is pretty fun, but online you'll get your arse handed to you if you've never played it before. Dark Souls: Prepare to Die is on sale right now for about £6.30, but uses shitty Games for Windows Live which is a bit annoying. Fantastic game though.

I would wait for the summer sale, but I'm on holiday for most of the summer break. So I want to buy some games now.

many a soul have lost their lives to counter-strike and garrys mod, both are good options for something long term

also, buy both portals, just do it

dust is the daily deal today, it's an amazing action platformer/brawler if you're into that

can't think of anything else i'd recommend that's cheap right now