What games can I play?

I bought a Toshiba Satellite E55-A5114 laptop a few months ago. The specs say it has an integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400 graphics chip. My question is what games, if any, would I be able to play on this?

I am not trying to play Crysis or Skyrim or anything like that. Basically just retro games like Diablo 2, Doom, Tomb Raider, Quake, etc. I would love to be able to play newer games like Diablo 3 as well but dont think that graphics chip could handle them. I am thinking I can play the older games but not the newer ones. The only one I have tried so far is Diablo 2 and when I was playing it it would stutter every now and then and just seemed sluggish at times. I was playing it from a CD via a portable USB 2 DVD/CD drive plugged into one of the USB 3 ports and I'm thinking that could be the cause of the stutter but I'm not sure.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

You should be able to play most games, so long as you turn the graphics settings down and/or lower the resolution on the more graphically intensive ones.  You might run into a few that it just wont be able to handle well even at low settings, but they should be few and far between.

A quick youtube search turns up plenty of people gaming with the Intel HD 4400:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=intel+hd+4400+games

Thanks for the reply! I'll have to check those videos out.

I watched a few of those videos. It looks like I should be able to play a lot more games than I though!

Did you have any idea what would cause the stutter on my Diablo 2? Would it be because I am playing it via a USB 2.0 portable DVD/CD drive?