What game could you play forever and why?

Absolutely. The other issue with classic servers is that you’re never really sure that you’ll still have your characters in 2 weeks time. If Blizzard decides to take down your server, you’d have to start over elsewhere again.

I quit WoW shortly after hitting 80 in WotLK. Had a brief stint on Kronos, but it just isn’t the same anymore.

What classic servers are out there? I would love to play on them.

2 Likes

sadly aremis most of the good ones are gone i think there might be one or two left that are close to source.
as far as games that i cloud play forever any variation on solitaire( dead serious on PC i think i have about 700hrs)

3:
Fuck blizzard dude.

Skyrim cause mods, mods, mods, mods
Elite Dangerous and Factorio

2 Likes

Minecraft is great for those go out and build some super stuff.(I used to go crazy and build pretty big structures … as big as the server/pc would support) and Morrowind as I spent quite a lot of time there in my younger years. Ha ha. Acrobatics to 200 please and all Ebony from top to bottom. Shame about Oblivion.

I’m not sure what the situation with Minecraft is these days though, as I haven’t played in so long. Before NerdCubed built a Dr Who police box. I’ll start rambling so I should stop.

1 Like

I have always enjoyed playing games and especially sports games such as FIFA. (started with Fifa 14). I invest a huge amount of time on this. I played this game for hours on end. Soundtrack is brilliant and I love playing it with friends. It entertain me and my friends and we generally have fun together. Recently I FIFA 18 kaufen from Instant-Gaming and enjoying it.

Rodina! Great game.

1 Like

I’ve been playing everquest since 1999 and I’ll keep playing it till they close the doors

2 Likes

Hell yes

1 Like

Dark Souls
Tekken 3
TimeSplitters 2

Been playing them consistently since they came out.

1 Like

This is completely different. This was a part of a series released by Sierra in the late nineties and early 2000’s. They are city builder games set in ancient times.

I didn’t mean to necropost. I just logged in after a long absense.

3 Likes

Its not really a necro so you’re fine lol

That’s good. I hate when the internet etiquette police bang on my door:)

1 Like

14 days the body is still warm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Addendum: FTL: Faster Than Light.

Been playing it again recently and it is really fun, infinitely replayable and then right level of hard to win but easy to play and with enough options to rarely take the same path twice.

I have yet to actually complete it.

1 Like

Generally the rule here is 6-8 months.

It’s on a case by case basis

Super Smash Bros. Melee, I would completely enjoy it all night long and if I wanted something a bit new I would reskin a map and reskin different characters.

3 Likes

I love you.