What game are you currently playing thread?

I have never played an uncharted game so I cannot compare. But I can say I had a fun time playing TR2013. iirc it took me about 2-3 days of solid gaming to beat it, so 30 something hours? I also 100% my first play through so if you don't do that then you'll beat it faster.

Played the first Uncharted a bit, got boring pretty fast. Aside from the climbing parts it's a 3rd person shooter.

Phew, almost didn't beat a game during Winter break. I beat Persona 4 Golden (and Zelda Wind Waker for the 20th time).

Too bad I didn't get far into Skyrim nor Witcher III yet. Not to mention SM64: Last Impact (ROM hack of SM64) and a few others, I just have too many games these days and not a whole lot of time to beat it all.

Rocket League (as always)
Minecraft Hermitcraft FTB
Warframe

Nice games that don't require a ton of dedication in single gaming sessions... good for tax season when I'm working 7 days a week

Played the first 6 hours of Final Fantasy XV at my brother's place. Was pretty fun and already I like the boy band. I will wait for the PC version of the game.

Currently playing Aragami on my PS4.

If i may join the discussion. Multiplayer wise boring old CS:GO, aaand Squad this game is so much fun. The other day i had such good squad members, half way into the game we talked like we knew each other for years.

1 Like

You don't need permission to join. Squad sounds pretty cool.

1 Like

Thx :D. Sadly the player base is not strong and the game is still in alpha. Low performance 40 fps if full server regardless of Hardware. I recommend it if you can get the game cheap or are a fan of tactical shooters. My list is Arma 3, Insurgency, ,"CS:GO",...

PGP made me want to play Civilization, so I've been playing Civ 5 recently again.

1 Like

Hate it, start game look at clock its been 8 hours..... WHERE DOES THE TIME GO???

1 Like

the game of life.
and im loosing

Who isn't?

Well it has been a long time since I did this but I streamed on my Twitch channel again. The new internet made things so awesome. The video presentation looked great. I am using OBS btw. My game of choice ....

Castle of Illusion (PC)

The reason I played it was because Steam, like it was telling many others in recent days, that the game was being removed from our libraries and similar but glad to know my game is still there. I think I got it for $4.99 and I am telling you it is worth much more than that. The graphics for it are awesome. The first boss I faced actually was a real boss who did multiple attacks which shocked me. I was thinking this would just be some "for kids" game but it can be challenging. Now making it more challenging for me was I was using a keyboard and I can say on the level I am stuck on where you jump from card to card I definitely could use a controller for this. I have one and will be playing this game sometime with one as it is recommended. Anyway if you are a Disney fan, a Mickey Mouse fan or just appreciate a nice looking but also good game you need this. Thing is this is no longer being sold on Steam but you can find it elsewhere. Also I was told I need to play the first game so hoping to find that and give it a go sometime.

2 Likes

I loved that game as a kid on the Sega Megadrive (Genesis in North America).

1 Like

if you guys haven't yet get super toss the turtle on your phone. The guy started with a newgrounds game, it got stupidly popular, now he has this.

Good ol' Oblivion, I still love the game, must be one of my all time favourites.

1 Like

The one and only Star Wars Battlefront II.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ea/StarWarsBattlefront2_PC.jpg

7 Likes

What an awesome game, the memories! <3

Starting Bioshock 1 tomorrow... Played it before, hate the game, but I need it as an example of excellent game design... Guess what part... Meanwhile I started Hand Of Fate again and got drown back into it... I adore Hand Of Fate.

1 Like

Chapter 5. Haven't played in awhile since I got CSGO.