What game are you currently playing thread?

I am officially addicted to ....

on the Xbox One S.

I play this all through the night and well into the morning. It has been two days like that. I am past the halfway mark of my first season. I had played it before my most recent addiction to it but I am much better at it now and learning the fine points of the game so it's even more fun.

I paid for this at one point shelling out $5 or $10 for it but it was free at one point on Xbox Live I believe.

Anyway an extremely fun video game with loads of replay value and so I recommend it to any baseball fan.

Update: I finished my first season and won the championship but have now pushed it to a level where my O is slowing down quite a bit. The setting I have it on is 39. I see in the achievements the goal is to win games and more at level 80 or possibly higher. I think competing at that level is a few months off possibly.

OMG I managed to play something other than Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings! A miracle!

Tonight I played ....

... and I got to try out a boxed copy I bought to see if this French version would not let me change to another language but to my relief it allowed for English and so I got into playing the tutorial completing it in a manner that I felt wasn't perfect but prepared me for the game vs real people and then I got on the servers and it was the same as usual with many if not all games as I got pwned. However I enjoyed myself immensely. In the first hour unfortunately I played vs people with level 50 toons or whatever and you could tell they had played the game a long time and were good enough to play it right doing everything the game has to offer. That, however, did not get me raging. I did get to a point where I was frustrated for a moment but a huff and I was ok. Now as the second hour got further and further along I got to play less quality players and so I lived longer and got to use my Titan more. That btw was one thing I had to get used to again and that is being on the ground isn't the best thing in this game quite often. I also still am not sure when I am in a Titan if I can melee a Titan or not. I also had this problem of almost always nuking myself after ejecting from a Titan. I didn't get a laugh about it or cry about it. I just think I was numb to it all as dying was the usual no matter how it happened. As for trying to evac out I never once made it to the chopper or whatever. LOL! I did try but I didn't do it stealthy enough or quick enough and sometimes I just felt like staying behind to kill people some more. Finally I have to say that for gaming and I have said this to my son before and he agrees ....

I need and heck he wants suction cups or something to keep the keyboard and mouse pad secured / fixed to the rest for the items as I don't know how many times that has cost me precious seconds trying to move and aim at an enemy target. Heck also my mouse pad right now is an Xbox One Halo Master Chief The Collection cardboard key holder. It was what worked best without irritating my hand so yeah. Anyway in the future I can't game like this and my son sure can't either. >: (

Oh and one more thing .... more buttons on the top of the mouse please. I want two raised ones right near the mouse wheel. I really want more buttons on top because with every mouse I have used or tried I don't like the way side buttons are placed but if they have to be there move them back towards me and make them a bit stiffer. Also put one stiff down where the pinky finger actually is too. WTB custom made mice or heck I wish I could mod one myself and I have thought of modifying buttons at least to have a better type of surface on the button to hit and for you to know they are actually there. I really want to mod this Steelseries Kana.

Gonna try and get back into GTA:SA again.

1 Like

Currently about 52% the way done with Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Very fun game, only Bummer is with the DLC I got good version of the weapons right away, so I didn't really get the joy of finding all the parts and making these weapons myself.

This game triggers my bi-polar.
On one hand the game itself is great fun.
On the other hand chaos is the name of the game and it encourages assholes to go wild wild west.
I know because I have done stupid stuff a few time also.
The problem comes when a group is doing something and a jerk starts messing up your race or whatever.
I have also had problems with people spawn killing me.

1 Like

I haven't played the multiplayer yet but I've seen some Twitch streams and it looks like a shit show with everybody blowing up each others stuff all of the time.

My birthday card says it all. I still love JC3:MP.

Especially "Rocket racing". "The Rocket" is an un-powered wooden soapbox derby cart. People have found a Rocket Racing track in the mountains. The downhill track has insane jumps off of one mountain and you land on another.

2 Likes

I contacted the developer about that.
Each server is created by the users, JC3:MP has no control over that. Each server has to make their own rules and "saves"? The things is to control a server one has to be able to program in JavaScript. Some are better than others and I'm sure most of the servers are plain vanilla with no modification.

Another pet peeve I have about the races. Let's say about 6 people are getting ready to race. I spawn my car, then someone else will take it. Then I spawn another car and the first one that was stolen disappears, leaving the robber on the ground without a ride. "I told you not to steal my car".

LOL. It's all part of the fun and JC3:MP is pretty good for a Beta test.

1 Like

Mostly playing Bloodborne and Let it Die with my little free time.

Back to Emergency4
Might later go play through Emergency 2012.

Real damn shame Emergency5 turned out so bad.

Little tip for you 4:3 haters:
Navigate to the installation path and change these lines in the Em4.cfg

<var name="r_xres" value="1280" />
<var name="r_yres" value="1024" />

To this:

<var name="r_xres" value="1920" />
<var name="r_yres" value="1080" />
1 Like

"Your Aspect Ratio Is Shit!!!!"

2 Likes

Currently playing Dying Light on the PC, I've already finished it on PS4 as my brother bought it on release and didn't both with buying the PC version back then, We now both have it for PC and are playing multiplayer. He hasn't finished it yet and its pretty fun smashing zombies.

I find it funny that the engine has 0 trouble what so ever to handle FullHD. Modern engines just turn themself into a pile of ash should you try something like this.
They don´t make them as they used to.

2 Likes

did not know that was a game..... think I saw it at walmart as a kid maybe lol

I'll have to look into it, looks kinda interesting

I've noticed this with older games, seems that developers are locking games @ 16:9 as they expect people to have a 16:9 display which I really hate since I use a 21:9 monitor.

e.g. Neverwinter Nights 2 100% works with no issues on 21:9:

I just got a PS4 pro and am almost done with Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne. On Pc I am replaying Doom and working on the last witcher 3 expansion

My friends bought me The Division so we could all play together on PC. SO I am playing that.

Also finishing up my time with this Diablo 3 Hardcore Season. I finished all I wanted and am now doing bounties to get enough mats to cube my 3 bags full of new legendary effects.

And playing Overwatch, gotta get those boxes I want that damn Mei SKin!!!

ALSO lol, playing Golden Sun on my cell phone via an emulator

EDIT: Oh and of course Rise of the Tomb Raider

1 Like

Have you played the previous Tomb Raider too? I watched Wendell play RoTR a bit in a teamPGP stream and it looked neat with the crafting and skill improvement. Does the previous TR have that too?

1 Like

Yes I played the 2013 one last year during my Winter holiday staycation and loved it. It was my first Tom Raider game ever. And Rise is just as good, I dont want to say better, but At minimum equally as good.

Yes the first also had the skills and crafting.

Good, cause I already have that one in my Steam library (got the code with a magazine). Just wasn't sure if I want to play "another" Uncharted (I'm very well aware that TR pre-dates Uncharted by many, many years).