What game are you currently playing thread?

That’s what I get for mostly playing strategy and management games …
Basic stuff like equipping shit are getting missed…

2 Likes

I’d say it’s okay overall. Just a few “oh, yeah, that makes sense” moments but it’s not that difficult. Just like old Zelda games.
But a good game. Was really fun until they upped the IQ requirement at the end :frowning:

3 Likes

I enjoy the fighting. The first boss was pretty straight forward but that’s fine. Aiming is very fidly thought… Can’t wrap my brain around it.

And I am one of the 17 people in the world that doesn’t like Portal, so I may end up hating this game as well…

There’s auto-log on for individual targets.
For throwing objects (like the crossblade and the explosive thingys) you can toggle between aiming mode with the click of one of the analog sticks. And iirc you can invert the X-/Y-axis in the menu if that makes things easier.

1 Like

Nah…
It’s just me not used to controllers. I still struggle with Dark Souls and Dark Souls is pretty straight forward when it comes to controlls.
I guess I have to practice more.

1 Like

That’ll probably help. I grew up with consoles and even after I got my own PC I stayed on consoles for gaming up until the PS3. So I’m pretty used to controllers and 3rd person action games.

1 Like

Decided to put Darksiders 2 aside for now and try to get Darksiders 1 done from start to finish this time.

5 Likes

I’ve been playing No Man’s Sky for a few hours now. Seems to be ok for the 30€ I paid for it. Little bit annoying that some times game guides you really well and tells you what to do, and occasionally you are left to figure out things your self.

Currently I’m stuck, cause I should warp to another star system to progress in a quest, but to do that I need hyper drive for my ship. I have no idea where to find blueprint for that.

Using the hand-me-down 970 to play StarCraft 2 on my 42" 4k at about 59fps. Been doing a lot of the training and now full on AI rounds to go from beginner to mediuy difficulty. Been watching a lot of StarCraft2 esports too.

Want to keep upping my game, get better with hot keys and multitasking and even looking at gaming one handed keyboards (not necessary at all, more retail therapy itch)

I’ve had Dayz in my Steam Library for weeks. Now I am finally putting some hours into it.

2 Likes

graduated two levels up in Starcraft 2 but still cannot setup a vlan to save my life…

I rediscovered the fun in playing my rogue. … Probably gonna keep playing.
I’m terrible. xD

Not playing much these days, but My Time at Portia, The Witcher 3 and Punch Club occupy my time, when I do decide to play.

Eve online, talk about time sink xD

No good at it though.

Just tried Beat Saber for the first time and damn, talk about looking deceptively simple! I had to take my sweatshirt off after 10 minutes or so, but a lot more fun than it would seem from the outside.

Haha know what you mean. I had to print these and get some new fans to stop my headset fogging up. I also have prescription lenses in there, which make things fog up even easier.
I didn’t print the whole horn part, just the bit that attaches to the headset.

Also grab this:

It adds support for third party songs. The original songs are great, but well known ones are good too.
*edit new mod installer linked

1 Like

Oh man, I’m going to have to go full bore and see if I can get the entire thing done at work :joy:

1 Like

OMG this is the same thing that happened to me. I tried twice and can’t figure out how to go anywhere!

1 Like

I play Path of Exile in my geforce 1070, whirlwild build is awesome xD

1 Like