What game are you currently playing thread?

I’m a bit late on the proton train, but I set it up yesterday & have been bouncing between Katamari Reroll, Borderlands 2 (native), and realMyst

Had no idea Drizzt was in this game. My first time playing the BG series in maybe 10 or 12 years?

@mutation666 @Phantom @Novasty :grin: glorious Forgotten Realms

3 Likes

I am playing the real Game of Life currently but hope to play something fun today. Probably will goof around with WOW again like I did earlier in the week for a short but may play some Why So Evil too because well it is just a great puzzle type game.

My WoW sub is running out on the 17th. Next up is gonna be Doom, Hellblade and The Witcher III.

3 Likes

If you kill him and steal his gear in the second one you get a surprise encounter :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeesh, that’s terrible lmao. I would never!

Interesting…

1 Like

Slowly but surely making my way through my backlog of games.
Completed Midnight Club: Los Angeles, now I’m on to LA Noire :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m trying to play most of the main metal gear solid games(mgs 1-3) with emulators.
currently playing MGS3 with pcsx2 dev build
serveimage

1 Like

I am trying to enjoy Just Cause 4 because I am a HUGE fan of JC3.

JC4 runs better because it looks worse, but the map has much more detail. The game is confusing because I don’t know how to follow the story line.

However whenever I jump into the open world to screw around and blow random stuff up, I always have a good time. I have figured out that it’s better to shoot people with weather balloons, to make them float away, than bullets.

edit:
I can’t recommend Just Cause 4 when JC3 is much better. I played both tonight and preferred the older version. In JC4 it was hard to find any action or story. The JC3 graphics have more color but the models aren’t as dense. Grass looks like a texture not individual blades. But where Just Cause 3 really shines is the voice acting. It’s really funny, sorta like Jame Bond meets Duke Nukem.

Got Darksiders I+II today on sale on GoG. Already have them on Steam but…DRM.
Gonna play the 2nd game now…might need a new rechargeable battery pack for my controller. Or just get a new controller.

3 Likes

I got stuck in the very beginning of DS1 where I can’t progress because the area I’m in have no exit …

1 Like

Which area exactly?

IDK, the big skeleton demon asked me for 500 souls and did some story dump and I’m just sitting there…

In the very beginning after the 3 lava vomiting sculls attached some shadow to me…

Sounds like this part:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/942007-darksiders/54413102

If not, as it’s just the beginning, start a new game. You don’t lose much.

I got “stuck” towards the end cause I’m too stupid for portal puzzles.
Same with DS2 when you get to control 2x Deaths and switch between them.

1 Like

LOL I thought he meant Dark Souls 1. I was scratching my head asking “Where the hell is that?”, then I clicked your link and didn’t recognize any of the NPC names… Saw it was Darksiders :sweat:

Same as with GoW -> God of War / Gears of War.

1 Like

Oh, I’m stuck at dark souls 1 inside blight town cause I can’t make a jump and the long way around always gets me killed…

It’s not a bug . Everything works… Yes, I give the 500 souls and he gave me a horn or whatever, but I’m still stuck with no exit…

1 Like

Ah…
You stand in front of the big building and blow the horn after you bound it to one of your keys/buttons in the menu.

2 Likes

Dafoque?

Thanks game, for making shit obvious…
I didn’t even know I can use that. I thought it was something like a token or something…
I think I’m not going to like the puzzles of that game very much.

2 Likes

I remember being confused by this part too when I got it on PS3 when it came out.
That’s where guides come in handy.

3 Likes