What game are you currently playing thread?

world of tanks add me for platooning moeraetrans

Picked up Far Cry 5, and have been playing it for the last five hours or so. I rather like it.

1 Like

one more game Iā€™ve opened couple days ago, Rise of Civilizations

Very good graphic for mobile game

Total War: Warhammer 2.

Great game and every single race is interesting to playā€¦but damn the vortex campaign of the base races can be so annoyingā€¦Those teleporting doom stacks in the last two rites are in the ā€œwhat were they thinkingā€ category.

Unless you actually ignore it just let AI win the race and beat them in the battle. Which defeats the purpose of the vortex campaign. It would have been so much better to have these stacks invade to you from your borders normally. The teleport is like it was made to annoy people.

Iā€™m diving into the ā€œPlatinum huntingā€ thing on the PS4 right now, i picked up the GTA:SA Platinum trophy and it was really fun, rather rewarding because i love that game.
Now iā€™m chasing the Burnout Paradise: Remastered platinum trophy, i just have to do the online trophies with a group (also interested in picking up the trophies) before the server dies altogether.

Last game I played ā€¦

Just Cause 4 on Xbox One.

Rented it and man WOW what a rush playing that. The way you move about in that game is just so much fun. However I will just play Just Cause 3 that I own for now as it has gotten next to none or no play and basically I have been told that 3 is the same as 4 so glad to hear about that. : )

Now also still playing loads of WOW : S

Finally I got caught up in some Mutant Football League last night. A real throwback to my childhood.

The usuals:

• Rocket League
  • Warframe
  • Hearthstone

Other stuff:

• Dirt 3. Awesome to play with my racing setup.
  • Minecraft. Playing the ā€œAll the mods 3ā€ modpack, when itā€™s not crashing that isā€¦
1 Like

Still the same.

But I also just started to play Doom 2016. Runs great on lutris. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Sorry, I meant proton. Installed it via Steam.

2 Likes

Battlefield 5 is surprisingly enough the most enjoyable ā€œBattlefield experienceā€ Iā€™ve had since, I donā€™t know probably Battlefield Vietnam in LAN mode.

With the caveat that all I care about in a Battlefield game is the glorious 64 player dance of Conquest. If it bothers you much to die now and then to plainly random events, then this is not for you. But a least you didnā€™t waste five minutes of looting up until that event, and youā€™ll typically be back in there doing something within 20 seconds.

2 Likes

I never played GTA IV, but it has been in my Steam library for ages, so I figured I catch up on some Rockstar lore during the holidays. Other from that I have picked up Arma 3 again, doing some semi-serious coop missions. Man, that engine is a real clunker. Donā€™t matter much what hardware youā€™re running.

Mario party 5.

Itā€™s pretty fun. But 6 is my all time favorite

1 Like

Metro 2033 Redux on Windows 10. It finally runs without stability issues since Microsoft decided to disable onboard graphics when it detects a discrete GPU in the PCI-e slot on Windows 10.

I think Windows 10 is finally using the Intel GPU for additional caching using a small amount of RAM now (at least with Broadwell), but I only needed to ship Intel a broken 2700k, 3770k and 4790k before they figured out people donā€™t like being taken advantage of and given limited options.

I have literally waited 4 solid years to play this game. Those chips consistently broke form 2012 through 2016 about 2 years apart each time. I wonā€™t be surprised if they leave the auto-switch problems on Windows 7 and 8 to burn out the IGP and force more upgrades at people in the middle and high end markets. I really, really want to see IBM mercilessly destroy everything Microsoft has worked for using Redhat.

Also waiting on PS3 to arrive and will be playing the entire Metal Gear Solid collection throughout 2019 to dab on Microsoft for becoming increasingly worse over time.

1 Like

AC Odyssey on Google stream. Iā€™m pretty impressed thereā€™s almost no noticeable input lag.

Also this.

Hollow Knight, Destiny 2, and even broke out Battlefield 4 a couple nights agoā€¦

Mario Kart and Smash on Switch. Iā€™m terrible at both.

I never finished it, but I played that game pretty heavily for a bit and had a lot of fun. I should jump back into that soon and finish it. I wonder if any of the DLC are worth picking up. [currently $11.xx USD for all 3]

Now Iā€™m even playing a bit of pet battles in WoWā€¦
I did it. I have become a filthy casual.

Also found my favorite item in any game ever.

Screenshot_20190102_112934

2 Likes

Nearly finishing Horizon Zero Dawn on the PS4, after that iā€™ll start Mafia III.

1 Like

The game of life ā€¦

Letā€™s see how long this lasts. ESO is always calling to me, but I end up going back to WoW.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve owned Dayz for several months and only played it a bit here and there to try it out. That is until 3 days ago when I really sat down and played for a few hours and got comfortable with it. Now I am hooked. Iā€™m also playing RDR2 on the PS4 Pro when I want to kick back and relax. Amazing game like the first one.

2 Likes