What game are you currently playing thread?

Origins is one of my most favorite games of all time. Haven’t played it in what feels like 7 or 8 years.

Ring Of Elysium

After a few months off games I tried this. Not a total dumpster fire even as a beta.

I’ve playing in Albion Online, this is cross platform game, so you can play on your android, but not for free

I’m still playing the ever living crap out of RuneScape one day I’ll be bored with it

You are really into that game, aren’t you?

1 Like

double exp this weekend

1 Like

Rainbow Six: Siege all day baby

I’m playing RDR2. It’s fun.

FTL and Duelyst on Laptop (waiting for my current battlestation to be shipped to me), Rocket League on the Switch, Shattered Pixel Dungeon on android.

Tons of payday 2 and terraria with a couple friends. Overhaul and calamity add so much to terraria and I cannot recommend them enough.

World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth … : S

It’s sad testament to how shit I am at games, that I find Darksiders 1 at easy to be quite difficult… I mean Bayonetta 1 is way easier than this…

Currently playing The Call of Cthulhu:

I was looking forward to this game, because I am big fan of previous part (which is quite old, but really great game) and in general I am big Lovecraft lover. This game reminds me my best hours in Amnesia and Penumbra. And sounds now very good with my new computer speakers Logitech Z906.

By the way, also looking forward to new projects by Frictional Games.

2 Likes

So it’s good?

Didn’t watch the vid. Does it go into Innsmouth?

Playing terraria right now. It’s been my favourite game for years now.

Well this dropped yesterday:

Pretty deep, having a good time so far. Still some minor bugs, crashed on me once, and after I died one time all my missions disappeared and I cant seem to get them back.

This game is not a direct sequel of previous part, but there are a lot of references. The scene takes place in Darkwater Island.

1 Like

I picked up Rise of the Tomb Raider on sale a little bit ago, just in time to start playing it right after finishing the first game yesterday. Not sure what I think of it yet, but the first game was great.

Unavowed, Transistor, Darkest Dungeon, Into the Breach - Indie games ruuuule :wink:

1 Like