What game are you currently playing thread?

I finally got around playing the Kingdom Hearts saga, started the first game on the PS4 remastered collection a few days ago.

The last games I played were ā€¦

Dead Rising 2 ā€¦ stuck where the map is giving me trouble in figuring out where to go.

Corporate Lifestyle Simulator ā€¦ fun game with lousy voice acting but when the game gets real as in it challenges you to play better it is also a tough game

Cold Waters. Really good submarine game. I am quite enjoying it.

Assassins Creed Photographers Odyssey

Iā€™m more screwing around with photo mode than actually playing :smiley:

Enjoying every bit of it so far.

2 Likes

Right now, Iā€™m playing Assassinā€™s Creed Odyssey and Pathfinder Kingmaker.

Just finishing up Fortnite and thinking of a new one to play. (might use this thread for reference)

How is Pathfinder Kingmaker, is it living up to some of the hype or are people right that it is ridiculously hard?

i am playing warhamer 40K retribution and after that i ap planning to pay dawn of war III

I never had a chance to play game in the Yakuza series, but one of this monthā€™s PSN Plus game is Yakuza Kiwami, the ramake of the original Yakuza game.
Can i just say, THIS is my kind of game, i love it!
Iā€™m far beyond 30 hours into the game at this point (as indicated by the ingame clock) and iā€™m loving every second of it.

Iā€™ve been playing Alien: Isolation lately and probably will continue once I get home today. Really good game for those who are fans of the original Alien film.

And as a bonus it has Linux version, runs fine on Ubuntu 18.04

I have that with all the dlc, amazing game love the atmosphere

1 Like

Lots of Quake Champions, DayZ and online Poker. Donā€™t know if PC gamers in general count the last one as a PC game :smiley:

Not doing a lot of ā€œBeta For Azeriteā€ but all the old content is great.

2 Likes

Lots of mhw. Only just reached rank 49.

Iā€™ve been doing old stuff too, mostly just screwing around on my main, trying to figure out what to do next, and casually leveling new toons. Itā€™s actually really depressing leveling through Tirisfal and knowing that UC isnā€™t actually there any more. I was excited when they announced they were re-vamping the zones in Cata, but after a while I hated it, and I hate what they did in BfA too except this time there wasnā€™t any excitement leading up to it. I know itā€™s not to the same extent, but they still got rid of some of my favorite areas.

As for end-game, I just canā€™t get into BfA. Itā€™s not compelling enough to make me wanna keep up with the new content. I donā€™t find myself wondering whoā€™s going to be the next big bad we gotta kill, even though there are plenty of hints. I thought the Horde vs. Alliance thing was gonna be cool, but when Iā€™m questing through the new zones I donā€™t feel like Iā€™m fighting the Alliance (even in the Alliance zones). Like it doesnā€™t feel like the Alliance is actually there, it just feels like another random humanoid race that I gotta mow through to get better gear.

Canā€™t wait for classic to come out. I want something finite where I can just play through at my own pace and not feel like Iā€™m going to miss the next big patch if I donā€™t keep up. In the meantime, maybe Iā€™ll go back and get some old achievements or unlock stuff on my main instead of leveling new toons that I probably wonā€™t ever use once they get past Northrend (thatā€™s kinda the last place I enjoy leveling in).

My binge game is still Rocket League. Currently bouncing between plat and diamond in 3ā€™s. Lost my ranking in solo and 2ā€™s because I stopped playing them, so Iā€™ll have to do a couple more placement matches before Iā€™m ranked in those again.

Quake3 Arena on Debian 9.
Just got my ass kicked. :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, do the warfront for one day and gear up. After that ā€¦ there is nothing left. Just a couple minutes of dailies at max and by doing those and sending my bitches on missions I got exalted status with every BFA faction weeks ago. I donā€™t even see the point of running dungeons or Uldir. Iā€™m at ilvl 355 without any of that.

But Iā€™m in a special position because I have not played since TBC. So for the last couple weeks I completely no-lifed the shit out of all that content I have never seen before. Got my pathfinder achievements for Broken Isles and Dreanor, got tons of transmogs, mounts and pets along the way while soloing old raids and dungeonsā€¦ and I still have shit to do.

For me WoW is fun currently. For everyone else it is mind numbing.
Still, that might change with 8.1 and it might even be fun again with 8.2.
Letā€™s hopeā€¦ :wink:

And yeah, classic HYPE!

1 Like

Ive been on a month maybe two of retro gaming in linux via steam play.

Dragon Age Origins - Finished. Few crashs but fun.
NeverWinter Nights 2 - Quite a bit of outside distance view corruption. In the Second Act

New games Path of Exile cause RPG nostalgia but its online and sucking. I dont want to do pick up groups.

1 Like

Geez haha, thatā€™s quite the break. Maybe thatā€™s what I need. Probably not gonna wait THAT long, but maybe Iā€™ll wait until Classic comes out and just let it steal my soul.

1. Finishing up Batman: Arkham Knight which I got off Steam for $5. Well worth it.
  2. Nioh
  3. Just getting into Destiny 2 a bit which I got free with my recent GTX 1070 purchase. Also got Monster Hunter World for free but havenā€™t played it yet. Played the beta on PS4 and didnā€™t love it but Iā€™ll give it another shot.