What game are you currently playing thread?

Quake Champs… just installed it again yesterday and have been playing the Unholy Trinity mode.

I’m replaying Doom, playing overwatch, got back into minecraft with my roommate and I still play pokemon go

Just Cause 3. It used to bore me but now that I’ve set goals to capture the bases rather than focus on the story it’s been a killer game. Each time I take one out my experience changes a little bit.

Wish I could afford to try ARK, Rust, or We Happy Few though.

Euro Truck Simulator 2… With PINK truck… My company is still small, 3 trucks, 2 garages, but all 3 of my trucks are pink, because it’s the manliest of all manly colors.

2 Likes

BF5 Beta.

So far, I’m quite impressed. Gameplay is much better than BF1. I like most of the changes they have made. Time will tell I suppose, but I have high hopes.

The poor other team…

Your pink trucks looks pretty purple to me

It’s pink… That’s about as pink as I cared to make them. May be I can make them more pink, but I’m happy with the color. Makes me smile every time.

Been playing The Forest in VR with my new HTC Vive. It’s really 1000x more frightening. First time I was attacked I freaked tf out and almost threw my headset, whereas playing non vr it’s a slight inconvenience being attacked.

This is what I’m really excited about right now. Insurgency Sandstorm Beta with no native linux version (yet) running on linux (Manjaro) using Steam Play.
I set Enable Steam Play For All Titles, clicked Install, and then I was playing at 30-60fps at low settings (which is not far off from how this patch runs in that OS that shall not be named).

I know what you mean. I tried out alien isolation in vr for about 5 minutes. Never again.

Was playing Monster Hunter World but ran out of Content. Only hunter rank 56 and my gear is no where near maxed out but I really can’t keep playing. PC needs to catch up to the console versions. I want to fight Deviljho, and need something beyond Tempered Elder Dragons.

Was just told Deviljho has been in the game for 2 weeks, now to go murder it so I can make fancy clothes out of it…

Path of Exile, enjoying delve league, but the game gets more and more softcore oriented each league and it’s making me lose interest compared to what it was 4 or 5 years ago. I have so much time invested now that it’s pretty much the only game I’ve played the last year or two, I feel like if I quit I will quit games altogether which i’m pretty due for at this point.

ive got about 150 hours of hardcore league gameplay but havnt played in a season or two, is it actually getting much worse to the point i shouldnt get back in or is this just a very personal taste sort of thing?

Final Fantasy 5. First time playing it too.

1 Like

I have around 8,000 hours in hc and 2k in sc. I am more than likely just getting burned out and turning into a boomer. They don’t make these patches like they used to.

have you been drinking monster zero ultra and mowing the lawn more frequently?

A tornado hit my Banished village. It went right through my town center. Killed some 150 out of 400+ population.
ed8f842542ba95ae3e545406505edc813ce669e9_1_720x406
Though my second neighborhood is completely untouched, so the restoration process shouldn’t be that difficult.
6db61b0a7f49923bcd0afcd748099831045b011d_1_720x406

2 Likes

Now that you mention it…

1 Like

Wreckfest. Was playing back when it was still Next Car Game but hadn’t played it since then. Now it’s fully released, I’m ready to sink my teeth into it. Played a good amount and I am enjoying the hell out of it.

1 Like