What game are you currently playing thread?

Literally nothing but DBFZ for a while now

on a side note, Guild wars 1 servers are still active and im lfg for the ascension run if anyone wants to go on a nostalgia trip

1 Like

DOOM 2016 on ultra violence.

Tryin to git gud.

3 Likes

I play in PUBG, Iā€™ve been playing for over six months and Iā€™m just starting to understand how to play this game. This is my best win
https://imgur.com/0MWEB3e

That game had the best soundtrack next to Halo.

But currently playing Halo Online and a little bit of Portal2

Iā€™ve been playing NFS Rivals for the last weekend on the PS4 Pro.
Got it for cheap on the sale, wanted to try it out since i never played it before.
The game itself is gurgeous, runs very well on the Pro, but the thing that intrigues me even more is that this game has more players than some more modern titles on the NFS series, iā€™ve had no trouble finding sessions jam packed with players to play along with.

1 Like

Played Watch_Dogs in 4k over the weekend.
Ubisoft definitely fixed most of the issues since it launched, gameplay-wise the experience was quite pleasant and i had no crashes during the gameplay.
My PC is running it with everything on Ultra with V-Sync turned off, since it caps the game to 30FPS even if you are adding it via the Nvidia control panel.

1 Like

Iā€™m playing the stanley parable right now, as I just won it from the amazing giveaway that was organized by @dje4321 seriously though, it was a great idea!:grin::grin:

3 Likes

I was playing the VR version of hellblade today and itā€™s pretty well done. More games need to add VR support to their games and this is a good example of how to do it without having to change the game too much.

1 Like

Bully: Scholarship Edition. Got it and Brutal Legend for literally $2.50 through G2A (I know, I knowā€¦ But it was damn cheap for what would have cost me $30 through Steam). Both are dear to me and are probably in the top 10 games Iā€™ve ever played

Now, when it gets late I do play Oblivion on an Xbox 360 on a 40 inch TV but letā€™s not talk about that, ok?

After I finish up those 3, I intend to finish my still pending Fallout 4 play through that I keep dropping and coming back toā€¦ Donā€™t get me wrong. I love Fallout 4, BUT (emphasis on but) itā€™s not a true RPG. It has multiple endings but your decisions donā€™t have a progressive impact like they do in New Vegas. Same can be said for Fallout 3. Most people hate the voiced protagonist but I find it a tad interesting. I just hope Bethesda doesnā€™t do it often. I mean, itā€™s no different than Geralt in the Witcher and people loved that seriesā€¦ Point being, I think Fallout 4 is a really really great game. Iā€™m having loads of fun with it. But Iā€™d keep NV every day of the week. Iā€™ve just overplayed it.

Hereā€™s to New California and Cascadiaā€¦

This game would absolutely be the ideal VR experience IMO. Makes me actually want a headsetā€¦

1 Like

Moonlighter, Itā€™s like Recettear.
I very much recommend it.

Capitalism, Ho!

Itā€™s still third person and for the cutscenes they have a frame come in and it becomes like a screen in front of you so the lack of camera control doesnā€™t give you a headache. It works quite well and the game is a lot more intense in VR. Not looking forward to the dark place full of things.

More games should do this especially third person games, as long as you get the scale right and have some method of dealing with cutscenes then you just leave it to the player to decide how to play. All this worry about motion sickness and room scale that prevents VR versions of games being made is dumb.

Took some time this weekend to replay Sleeping Dogs.
I originally played the game a few months after it launched on the Xbox 360, in late 2012, at the time i wasnā€™t a big movie nerd and i didnā€™t speak as good english as i do now, so i didnā€™t pay a lot of attention in the game and the story.
Its really good, it has some mechanics like the fighting (that has a lot in common with the Batman games) and car ā€œaction hijackingā€ that i could see implemented in more successful titles like GTA.
I think they tried to make it more like a simulation, with things like showing a door lock mechanism when lockpicking, the hacking and safe mini-games and such (which do remind me of GTA: CW on the mobiles), but the game still has an arcade-esque feel to it, its quite charming.
But the movies references man, this is where its at! I found references about Bruce Lee, John Woo movies, Tarantino movies and one from a Coen brotherā€™s movie, The Big Lebowski, which i really didnā€™t expect.
The game is dirt cheap on promotions, like US$5 or less, i would easily pay 10x that value for the game.

Currently playing RuneScape to feed my addiction. I have been playing RuneScape almost exclusively (civ 5 and 7days to die come up a bit) for the last 2 years. I can say safely the new combat system is fun for pve (pvm cause RS is weird) is great under the new mechanics. Old school RuneScape is active and great for pvp itā€™s pretty nice to have options but community is toxic as hell though. Mobile for old-school is open beta really nice for them, soon RuneScape 3 will be open but no nda but closed beta is dope. RuneScape 3 the ā€˜real RuneScapeā€™ to jagex the devs is in a spiral of whales and China overlord ordered mxt. Mxt is a issue on rs3 where a daily spin system exists and is very aggressive to the player base. Old-school has no mxt other then membership play time items. Almost 1 year of time spent playing on just one of my 12 accounts (ingame auction house buy limit reasons) 4 years over all of emā€¦

checking out the bdo remasterd versionā€¦my gpu is meltingā€¦

I have absolutely no idea what that game is, built damn, that building on the far far fight is truly meltingā€¦

Hi, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Star Citizen?

1 Like

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW ā€¦

12 hours a day or close to it

Playing DIvinity Original Sin 2 DE. Unfortunately the Definitive Edition still has some glitchiness to it, so hopefully thereā€™ll be some patches shortly.

Also finally got around to (re)playing Final Fantasy X remastered. Forgot how good the characters and story are, though combat so far has been easier than I remembered.

Subnautica