What game are you currently playing thread?

Yakuza 6 on the PS4. Playing this game late at night with a beer or whiskey is incredibly relaxing to me. The special edition even came with dragon design glasses encouraging some more alcohol consumption.

God of War on PS4 too. Combat felt better than I thought it would, but hopefully the game picks up a bit. I can leave and put it down easily if that makes sense. It’s not as gripping as I thought it would be.

Also a little bit of Forza Horizon 3 on PC because I was missing it. The Honda NSX was waiting for me when I booted it up.

Recently started back into Destiny 2…

Having fun in Crucible at the moment.

I’m into a whole lot of games now, lol.
On the PS4 Pro i’m playing Gran Turismo Sport, Fallout 4 and Pcars 2.
On the PC i’m getting my online gameplay fix in Quake Champions with a few friends that finally got into it.
Its going well!

Praise the Moon!

:wink:

1 Like

Hearthstone, Rocket League, Warframe, Planet Coaster, and Car mechanic sim 18 these days.

I’ve been playing Vampyr for a bit, probably 3/4 into the main story. If you like the 1918 London setting then the atmosphere and characters will absolutely draw you in. That’s the main strength of the game.
Technically it has a lot of “consolitis”; like a 62 Hz frame lock, negative mouse acceleration, no FOV slider, and some technical issues. Also the fighting is okay’ish at best.

I’ll play it through for the good story but might not bother with it much after that unless there are some substantial patches. Also while there are a lot of choices in the well made dialogues, hardly any of them make a difference. The only real replayability factor comes through the choices you can make as it comes to who to feed on as it has consequences. (spoler: you’re a vampire!)

Defintely recommend anyone to wait for something like a 50% sale on this one.

2 Likes

Roller Coaster Touch on mobile…
Hear me out, before you boo me out of the forum. Bear with me…
It have all the bad things you expect from a mobile cashgrab. Dual currency, timers, collectables…
But, and here is where the game captured my attention:
It gives you free items constantly… Every 4 hours you open a new card pack with random buildings and stuff in it. And the common currency is not useless. You do everything with it - construct buildings, upgrade buildings, buy stuff… All you can buy with the rare currency is more card packs, that the game give you for free anyway. And you can earn the rare currency in game…
So I like the game.

1 Like

No hate from me. Mobile games while different than console and PC games. ARE STILL GAMES, so if people want to spend their time/money on mobile games and are having fun, then more power to them.

1 Like

Currently completely sucking at Rocket League. :+1:

3 Likes

Finished my RetroPie build using the 3B+. currently replaying some oldies but goodies.

2 Likes

Dirt 4 will finish to download in a couple of hours, i think i’ll get into it!

I am currently playing and streaming WOW during the free weekend for former players. If anyone wants to join my friends list and play it is under PeytonD#1965. I am currently playing on Eldre’Thalas but have toons elsewhere.

Roller coaster tycoon touch on my phone and roller coaster tycoon deluxe on PC…

1 Like

Mostly I’d like to play good old MMO games because I love MMO genre since I was child. Sometimes I play on my mobile too but not to much, and my favourite title is WoW. Sometimes I buy wow gold to make better gear and focus on game.

Playing PUBG right now, enjoyable with friends and strangers as well hehe.

3 Likes

i miss wipeout

I bought The Division yesterday for $9.99 and have put about 5 hours into it so far. Played the trial first for a couple hours and then decided to buy the full version without DLC of course. Good deal and great game I think at least (no PvP for me though, not skilled enough haha).

playing pulse on PCSX2, having a great time at it.

Last game I think I played was Far Cry 5 and I did not like it as it involves controlling other party members you pick up along the way. Not interested in this sort of thing. Thank goodness it was only a rental so only out $3.99 plus tax on the thing.