What game are you currently playing thread?

replaying halo 3 after 10 years from first playthrough and probably 7+ years since last playthrough. it’s interesting to do sort-of ‘study’ on how well i remember the sound effects, and why.

it follows the ‘imagined, observed, remembered’ method of study. also it’s a game, so it’s for fun. :wink:

some sounds have no frame of reference (sci-fi made up sounds), while others have real-life analogues (kinetic weapons firing), so it’s equally intriguing to see the crossover in sounds i remember with sounds that are ‘real.’

1 Like

I’m playing that as well, and Guild Wars 2. I really didn’t like the first Original Sin, but Sin 2 seem a lot better. They seem to have fixed most if not all of my complaints with the first game. I’m still very early in the game though. Barely played for two hours or so.

1 Like

Warsepear and HoTS ^^

Back in the day I loved this game.

Road Redemption is Road Rash revisited.
Motorcycle racing battles with clubs, machetes, bombs, etc.

I played the beta and it was horribly optimized and had lots of problems.
They listened to users and I can’t believe how good it is.
It just came out on Steam this month and has Very Positive reviews. 9/10

6 Likes

Road rash was the shit!

I remember doing a race where the cops showed up, the cop and I both went down, I got on my bike first and ran the cop over. He didn’t bother me the rest of the race lol.

1 Like

Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition. Finally got to playing this thing. The fact that you have to fucking WORRY about which quests you’ve completed is irritating AF.

I bought project cars 2 on launch day but I’ve hardly played it, guess I must be getting old for sim racers, cause instead I’m playing track mania turbo and it’s so much fun.

Started up Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus last night. Wife and houseguests are all taking naps after hiking and a late lunch… time to fire it back up! Game runs exceptionally well on Vega 56.

1 Like

I am doing the Odyssey so hard.

That game is amazing, I wonder which game is gonna win GoTY, Zelda BoTW or Super Mario Odyssey, these games are both incredible and pretty much 10/10 games.

Currently playing Assassin’s Creed Revelations. Just finished 2 and Brotherhood. I’m playing through most of them, though I skipped AC1. I know what it was about, so I don’t really feel the need to buy and play the first one.

Up next will be Assassin’s Creed 3 and Black Flag.
I might skip Unity and Syndicate then go right to Origins.

I’m pretty hard on Quake Champions in the last few days.

About 10 hours of Destiny 2 on PC this weekend. Playing through with a friend, but also doing Crucible when he’s not around. Having fun in both PvE and PvP.

The usual suspects (Carball and Warframe)

But I’ve also been playing a lot of Borderlands lately. Picked it up in a recent humble bundle and have been struggling to stop playing lol.

For multiplayer: battlefield1
For singleplayer: dungeons of dredmor and the evil within

Steam put that on sale. Was looking at getting it later. Too many games right now. I haven’t played in over a decade.

So you really like it? I am a BF2 / Tomb Raider type.

Wasnt sure id like it, so i waited to get it on a steam sale last year. It has a nice ‘creepy’ factor it , kind of like the movie “the ring”(imo) So far I’ve gotten to chapter 4 and been liking it

1 Like

It’s Okay.
I find that it doesn’t invoke the same “I hate friggin’ Nazi’s so it’s Okay to blast their faces off” feeling I got from ‘The New Order’ and ‘The Old Blood’. Just maze corridors with endless waves of enemies. I also find that I frequently get lost in the maze for a day or 2 until I can figure out the puzzle to open the next door.

Too many hours of Horizon Zero Dawn but lucky for me I am definitely returning it to Family Video today. Also after finding out I could cheese on one of the first bosses I faced I lost a little interest in playing it.

Path of Exile, in my opinion best mmo on PC and specially for Xbox :slight_smile:
And little Overwatch
Recently followed by the same game in the Path of Exile and fun game, I like PoE because it will get me a pair of $. Generally I sell exalted orbs to play for real money, my exalted orbs are the cheapest, so if you want to buy some orbs then I invite you https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile

Will start Hand Of Fate 2 tomorrow.
I was kinda disappointed from the closed/open whatever beta… Let’s see how the finished game will do…