What game are you currently playing thread?

What the fuck, Bulgaria?

Well, keep in mind US is literally on the other side of the world. So it’s understandable.

Yeah but I was expecting something like $50 shipping for a small package.

Cough cough…

1 Like

Yep, its over 400mm (>15 inches) long and heavy. The curved steel back-plate is over a 540 gram (1.2 pound) itself, and makes it almost 2.5kg (5.5 pound) overall if you have the numpad version… also while mechanically durable its still going to get damage if dropped onto one of its corners and is sensitive to being wet so you’d still need packing on top of that.

So basically its bigger and heavier than some monitors, many laptops and just about any one internal PC part, from motherboards or graphics cards to the biggest of coolers.

1 Like

Why do we have to sleep? Yeah I know if they found a way to have us need less sleep or not sleep at all it may have negative consequences but at 2:48 am right now I want to continue playing …

Tom Clancy's The Division

It is just so much fun. Whether it be wandering the streets yourself, getting in a group for a harder event or just walking around or running around checking out the different environments / whatever. Heck even when I have seen the same things many times they still give me goosebumps and whatever. A really nice looking game that I am progressing further with. I am about the PVE but yes someday I get that I will have to go into the Dark Zone. I am afraid to though as I am going to get eaten alive in there by really darn good players. LOL! Anyway I believe I have played this for 4 hours + tonight and want to continue playing but the eyes are starting to hurt. : S Fuck sleep … fuck it seriously …

Update: I continued to play it on and on and on until 9:30 am or so. My eyes are so sore and if sunlight hit them they would burn worse.

Update 2: I am playing this now through the night and my sleep schedule is a mess. If it wasn’t this game it would be something else though anyway.

Blizzard actually is owned/a part of Activison ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Close but no cigar… they are are amalgamated yes, but both are subsidiaries of a company with the name literally “Activision Blizzard”. This was an merge of Activision and Vivendi (whom was the group with Sierra and blizzard), although Activision retained its HQ under the new name (Actision lead becoming the new CEO, while Vivendi lead became chairman of the board). Worth noting, Vivendi was the owning parent at the time of merge (2008, after a 18 billion dollar payout), not Activision, and now have a 52% stake.

So if your worried that blizzard is being ruined by Activision, don’t be, they where part of the group that owned it (breifly before the merge) not the other way around. But for the sake of clarity, they did split with Vivendi in 2013, so “Activision Blizzard” is its own thing again and actually doing very well thanks to COD ghosts, Destiny and Skylanders… with profits enough it acquired the (mostly mobile) social game maker “King” known for hits like candy crush adn set up its own movie studio for warcraft.

oh its not a worry at all, Blizzard is dead to me. But no worries, there are plenty of game devs out there that hasn’t stopped caring!

RIP, I lost my data in that game somehow, decided to start fresh, besides, I am Half-Way caught up in Half-Life from where I was in the game.

Finally got to Xen in Half-Life. Oh boy, the platforming has just begun. At least I have full ammo for almost everything.

Wonder how the fan remake will redesign this section?

3 Likes

Destiny 2 beta

I got about ten minutes in before I just got bored with the concept.

Played with some friends last night in strike mode. Pretty fun.

What are those? :joy:

I’ve been slogging through Prey slowly, trying to explore every crevice, and now the fire phantom is killing me every time when I reach the trauma bay/isolation room.

1 Like

I tried the prequel to Life is Strange. And I don’t think I have ever uninstalled anything as quickly before… it’s just so painfully bad. The dialogue sounds like it’s trying to beat Bethesda at worst dialogue in a game in the last decade awards. Not to mention I enountered a bug where the game wouldn’t advance and I was stuck in the same scene … i didn’t even bother to try if restarting the episode would fix it … that intro was bad enough on it’s own.

So instead I decided to give Uplink another try. After playing Hacknet and loving it, I tried Uplink, but couldn’t get into it the first few times. Well I finally had some more time with it and last time I spend like an hour trying to figure out how to clear my own criminal record. I accidentally added a space behind my name when creating the profile, so when searching, the database would completely skip me. :anger:

Also it’s kind of weird the criminal database is keeping a criminal profile of my online persona, then again looking at real life that might soon be a thing. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Cool !

I have been waiting for that and I just D/L the beta.
Thanks.

Later:
This is me sucking at being a n00b.

1 Like

The Division … Tom Clancy’s The Division … on Xbox One …

It is like I am married to this game now.

I have loads of fun with it and had a very friendly group of people I played with tonight but my goodness the amount of hours I am playing the game and when I am playing it. I need to get back to sleeping and not playing this all night / early morning.

1 Like

Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice

Just got it earlier today. Beautiful game, and the sound is the best in any game I’ve played.

6 Likes

About 20 hours of Sudoku in 2 days…