What game are you currently playing thread?

Carball (surprise surprise eh? not like I have 729 hours in it or anything).

Warframe, mainly for login rewards at this point.

BDO, got it on sale and have been playing with a friend so not terrible... some if it is typical korean mmo bs but the gameplay is engaging enough I suppose

The Sims 1 + all dlc. Been itching to get back into the sims and found this pretty easily online so I figured why not.

1 Like

3 Likes

Completed Long Live The Queen without guides. Now I will try all other possibilities.

4 Likes

Diablo 3 and Heroes of Newerth
Diablo 3 Legendaries, Rifts, Seasonal, Power leveling
www.odealo.com

Working through Shovel Knight and it's expansions

My good buddy got me My Summer Car for my birthday so I've been playing that

Mostly WoW and Rocket League for the time being.

I got my Destiny 2 beta code, so once the 18th hits I'll be playing that a lot, probably.

So I rented Sniper Elite 4 for PS4. It was loads of fun. Graphically I loved the way the world looked. Also the cam kill is cool. I always love that in games. As for the time put into this game … I could not put this down! I played for 10 to 12 hours. LOL! : )

Was playing Warframe until I got tired of the repetitive grind and said 'fuck it, I'm trying out Half Life', and so I did.

I've begun playing the phone game Terra Battle.

It is produced by Mistwalker Studios. A studio founded by the creator of Final Fantasy himself.

These are the same people who made The Last Story. Which was a fantastic RPG imo.

For a mobile game, it's pretty fun. It's essentially a turn based RPG puzzle game.

It has a lot of text based story/lore.

There are frustrating bits but I think that's because I haven't figured out all the mechanics yet.

It has tons of content. I've been playing for 5 hours and only gotten to chapter 5. It has over 60 IIRC. That isn't because I struggle either. I'm doing nearly every stage on the first try. There is some grinding in those 5 hours, but I'd say it was only 1 hour total of the time. Then I steam-rolled everything for a while and now I'm coasting.

1 Like

This will be my main game for the foreseeable future. I like the idea of an action mmorpg. So far I am playing a hunter class but I have found that I haven’t sniped much and that surprises me as I am used to hunters in games doing that. I have grouped up and been on the mic running some pretty tough content and now have even more respect for the game. Graphically it is easy on the eyes which I love. Finally if anyone has a clan for me to join I’d appreciate the invite. I am a below average player but can help out others that need help with simpler things without question. I also don’t mind running my head into a brick wall with others trying harder content even if it is just for laughs. : ) Anyway Destiny has been fun. : )

Update: Hit level 40, ran some crazy raids (didn’t go well but who cares), ran some other stuff grouped, soloed some fun bosses in some areas and of course joined in on world/area events, got epics, etc. I, however, just ran out of Xbox Live time and I am not sure when I can get it again. : S

p, p, p, p, p, PUBG. I've been playing this fantastic game since a month after launch and it has quickly become my favorite Steam title.

1 Like

Playing dem Splatoon 2's!

3 Likes

If you play at 1080 it will run great. I'll probably be playing a bit later

How is it compared to the first game?

It's pretty much the same but with minor upgrades. Which is fine by me because I love Splatoon

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2 from GOG.

Unlike the first remake, this isn't much different from the original. Pretty bad problems with the game freezing, apparently a known issue that isn't going to be fixed. Bruteforcing my way through the games anyway.

Otherwise just waiting for the Grim Dawn expansion later this year.

Well yesterday I enjoyed playing a game that had a story I’d be interested in showed in the Lego way. Some good laughs for sure. The Star Wars references graphically were awesome. : )

OMNI-PLAY BASKETBALL (branded as Magic Johnson’s MVP, Magic Johnson MVP)

I decided to stream games I played as a kid tonight on my Twitch channel and with this one well you start out with a really bad expansion team so no surprise my DeViLzzz are getting rocked but seriously 0 for 30 shooting in the 4th quarter and losing by 60? Btw flaws I have seen with the game … I see no way to call a timeout (might be there but haven’t seen it yet) and also when your shot gets blocked out of bounds many times it says it is a shot clock violation and while this is a terrible mistake it at least from what I have seen only happens when you have next to no time left on the shot clock. Oh and for the record while playing this I am playing my team in coaching only mode.

I really love the first game. Still listening to the soundtrack at times.
Too bad I can’t beat myself to buy a Switch just for the sequel. I am hoping to have some in my surroundings to buy it so I can at least beat the single-player once.

As for myself:
I just finished Nier Automata today. The PC controls need some polish indeed although I could play quite nicely without a controller after 1/3 of the story and continued the rest on hard. It kept me busy for ~60 hours.