What game are you currently playing thread?

Got Deadly Premonition up and running again. Still a weird issue with the wireless XBOne controller not being recognized when used with the wireless dongle, but plugged in via USB it works.
Wanna fiddle around with the game to make it look a bit better.

1 Like

I have switch from Star Wars the Old Republic to playing Star Wars Galaxies on a private pre combat upgrade server. If any one wants to give it a try the only requirement is you have to get your hands on a copy of the game disks in any form (this requirement is only for legal purposes) If anyone is interested in checking this out or would like more information just reply to my post here and I will answer any of your questions you have.

1 Like

Well my free time just disappeared
Factorio
just launched the 0.15 update
https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44505
which adds nuclear power, new research and a bunch or other changes to the base game

and

Starsector
just launched it's 0.8a release
http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=11477.0
which vastly increases the size of the map to explore, overhauled the experience system and added salvage and surveying.

2 Likes

Player unknowns battlegrounds. It takes everything I love about ARMA Dayz but takes out the boringness of not seeing a foe for hours and gives a defined end goal.

1 Like

I am in love with this game, it brings a perfect middle ground of arcade style king of the hill and arma king of the hill.

I've been playing a lot of Rocket League ranked doubles and even more PLAYERUNKOWN'S Battlegrounds. Finally got to a top 10 game and immediately died to someone behind me xD.

lol I played with a friend last night and our team made #3 my friend died as player 5 and I survived another 3 minutes by jumping in a ditch with a sliver of health, I got run up on and shotgunned while I was bandaging.

2 Likes

I got a real pleasant surprise when deciding to put an hour into various Steam games I hadn't played yet. I came across an RPG called Avencast. I am not sure how I got this game but I surely didn't pay the $10.99 they are asking for it on Steam. Anyway the voice acting, the combat (once I got the camera setting I wanted right) and even the old style graphics are more than enough to make me want to play this again. Anyone else ever played this? I was curious as to how long the game is.

Sorry for the super late reply. Things happened :grin:

For me I loved playing CoD 4 and Black Ops in their prime, so I was drawn to the gun-on-gun action, boots-on-ground, and the WW1 aesthetic. However if you have friends who can hop on with you, it's so much better than depending on randoms of varying skill to achieve the objective together.

As a result I can only take playing solo for so long until I log off... and come back on again :neutral_face:

Take it with a grain of salt. I haven't played an FPS regularly since Black Ops 2 and I recently came back with MWR on console, before transitioning to PC.

Should you decide to shell out the moolah, you could play some music you like in the background or amongst the game sound to lessen the intensity :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tonight I will probably engage in some Overwatch or Quake:Champions.

Anyone played The Division recently? Is it worth picking up now//do people still play it? Titanfall 2?

Beat Zelda Breath of the Wild Yesterday, Started playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe today. And then also this girl has been bugging me to play WoW with her, so.... there's that...

1 Like

Stay away from me, Satan! Do not tempt me or remind me of my dark past!

on topic: uhm....some Deadly Premonition again 2 days ago. I don't really play it regularly but it's fun.

3 Likes

Gonna be playing me the closed beta of Quake Champions. Gotta get something in before it ends tomorrow afternoon.

1 Like

how many years? :stuck_out_tongue:

on and off since WotLK. mostly played during fall/winter. so maybe 4-7 years (not actual playtime, just an estimate).

well "nice", I've started at time of 3.3.3 patch and had ~3months of played time per year (I stopped beeing active this year tho) :stuck_out_tongue:

When I was informed that my job position would be gone by the end of last year I saw that as an opportunity to quit (it really got out of hand....on free days -which I had a lot- I would basically be online the whole day). Only thing I regret is that I finally found a nice guild that took away my fear of running dungeons with other players, before that I never touched the current end-game content and ran the old dungeons and raids solo.

Got Arma 3 a few days ago. Really like it so far. Singleplayer's pretty good, but for online I've only played the King of the Hill and Battle Royale game modes so far. It's an awesome experience when you get a team that's working together and communicating.
Just logged off of a session of KOTH before writing this, where I managed to steal an enemy tank. I let my teammates know and got a guy who could repair the damaged turret. The two of us just went around as a tank crew then, taking out enemy vehicles and infantry, popping smoke to repair the tank when damaged, till the tank got wrecked and then bought another tank, and so on. Great fun.

2 Likes

Oxygen not included. Loving it.

I'll just say it..
FUCK YOU, Bethesda...
I lost about a trillion hours in Skyrim, and now I can't stop playing Fallout Shelter... With the mobile and PC versions combined I have probably thrown in some 100+ hours in...

From what i have gathered it's a bit too much micro management... Am i wrong?

2 Likes