What game are you currently playing thread?

Got it on Steam, it's still on sale (12.49€ here).
The nostalgia hit me pretty hard, I guess that's what's keep me playing....several hours per day....

2 Likes

in the latest version you can create a caravan, which is a group of your citizens/people with gear, animals, food etc that wonder the map, so you can send them to a neighbouring settlement and trade/kill/ set up a new settlement whatever you like really!

After replaying Star Wars KOTOR on my phone, I picked up KOTOR 2 on Steam. Thankfully has a Linux version, so I can play it on my laptop betweeen lectures.

1 Like

Battleborn. They just had a special going on this past weekend, and the price of the game dropped, so I picked up the digital deluxe on amazon for $10. I really loved the game during the beta weekend, but was holding out for a linux release. I feel personally responsible that the game flopped.

Bit of everything atm.
Trying to get into FF XIV Realm Reborn - Its completely different to wow.
D3 ROS - Levelling my crusader
Oblivion - Because memories
Settlers 4 - When it works

And soon I shall be adding
Fable 2 GOTY - Yes it will be on Xbox one but its a classic.

3 Likes

Started Skyrim V on ps3 a couple of days ago, tis good 👍

1 Like

I'm currently playing through "Another Metriod 2 Remake" "Bioshock" "Rocket League" and "Quake III".

2 Likes

and still FFX. Steam says ~62h, but it's a bit less, due to idling.
I think only a few bosses left, pretty close to the end. last chance for grinding the shit out of the sphere grid.

1 Like

well, looks like I just spent $30 how'd that happen

Replaying Final Fantasy 7 ATM and Overwatch

Forza Horizon 3, can't get enough of it. Might actually get a wheel for it.

bleh, I tought that back in the days when I was playing World of Warcraft, 3 months of playtime (2190h) for 1 year was a thing...

yeah, last time I played that much was WoW. glad I don't play it anymore, though. such a timesink....

I'm starting to get really aggravated with Gwent... I think i will just abandon it... I know i am not good player of those CCGs, but man, i am really getting unhappy with that game. Nothing works. No strategy, no nothing. Every match - defeat, defeat, defeat, etc...Unlucky draw, missclick, enemy's lucky draw, bad luck with the cards, bad luck, RNG RNG... ....

~82h into FFX. finally got access to the airship and can stroll around on the map again. forgot one hidden item at a temple and to get it I need baller stats....oh well....I'm grinding anyway.

Yea, that can be a bitch, I made extra sure I got all of the hidden chest on my last playthough, funny thing was my brother played it on the PS3 before me, got 80 hours into the game and found out he missed a chest, so started again and played for another maybe 60-70 hours to get to the same point with all the chests because he's a crazy person.

2 Likes

funny you mention that. I was actually considering doing that. back when I would've only lost ~10h of progress it would've made sense but now....and now I can't beat the black Shiva.

but this is linked to another problem: now I can't get Lulu's solaris weapon because there's no save sphere unless you go into the chamber of the faith, so there's no way of getting back to the airship from there :/

edit: you're pretty much fucked if you want any real progress before you have to beat the dark aeons.

spoiler: without the hidden item from Macalania temple I can't get Anima, thus I can't progress in beating Belgmene's aeons and get Yuna's moon sigil, furthermore: by not getting to Anima I can't can reach the save sphere in Temple Baaj, thus I can't get Lulu's solaris weapon

might as well throw ~50h of progress away and continue with my save of Macalania temple..... and another weekend's gonna be "wasted" -_-

Hearts of Iron 4. It's a giant time sink, but it's a brilliant time sink.

Pixel Dungeon. I had remembered that it was a thing a few days ago, and kinda been playing it whenever I get the chance.

Continuing an earlier savegame so I can get all the hidden objects in FFX for an aeon.

I never realized this on the PS2 how much the graphics remind me of an old 2D adventure game, like only the characters and some objects are in 3D but the rest is just a very detailed image with some moving objects (in the screenshot below: the 3 blue lines are waterfalls, the blue sphere is spinning and the blue watertank in the middle has bubbles moving up).

oh, and the moving things that you can't interact with (like waterfalls) are really "poorly" animated, not moving very smoothly.

4 Likes