What game are you currently playing thread?

Spent about half an hour playing Terraria w/ the Steam controller last night. I think it could work well for that game, but my right thumb sure was hurting by the end of the half hour...

1 Like

maybe it's funny but still plaing cat mario) and other small flash games like this godzilla games mostly when I'm bored.

Nothing. I'm currently playing nothing. More than enough games on my PC (Steam, GoG, Discs), Some console games left (XBox, X360, PS2, PS3), some for handhelds (GBA SP, PSP). Even bought a new GPU recently. And yet....here I am, playing nothing....

I was looking for people to play it with earlier but hey in the future if anyone wants to coop let me know and I will add you to my friends list for this specific game.

1 Like

GTA 3:

Annoyingly if you play it at 60fps it will kill you. Have to lock it to 30. Engine physics are tied to framerate so 60 will make you randomly jump and take a lot of damage when crossing teriain types/textures.

@CrossCarbon What's Grip like? Been interested for a while.

7 Likes

How has no one noticed this? It became clear very fast with Dead Souls (2?) on PC when the durability of the items wore down twice as fast as on consoles.

3 Likes

The framerate engine speed thing? I know a few games that do this. The worst offender is Saints Row 2 where engine speed was tied to CPU speed. It expects 3.2ghs because xbox360. So if your CPU is faster or slower than this the games speeds up radically, causesvall sorts of crazy bugs. Terrible port, many more bugs too.

2 Likes

Bye bye productive night

2 Likes

Good lord your neck must be broken!

Playing this game. It's the best.

1 Like

Naw leaned back, neck neutral

1 Like

Game was glitching, so time to play with tops... Welp that game was meh....( great intro song)..time for old faithful

1 Like

How do I put this best? Controls are fairly easy, WASD, Shift, Crtl is all you need. Controller support is there, I find it harder to drive with a controller instead of a keyboard.
Currently, there are four cars, each reasonably unique. Colors are customizeable to an extend (depending on which car).
While racing, there are powerups. The ones you would expect, two types of missle, mine, boost. Additionally there is a shield, an EMP-ish thing and a mashine gun. It is a combat racer after all.
Regarding the racetracks, I would advise you to watch a few videos.
Ingame music is drum&bass, it is however possible to put in your own music.
Performance wise, GRIP runs on potato to high end system. Just need to choose the appropriate settings.

1 Like

Wow, what a terrible port.

1 Like

Still chuggin along in DS3, such a great looking game....

4 Likes

A little bit of Arma 2 - 3, in a let's be tactical mood.

1 Like

Spyro was my childhood! Love those games!

2 Likes

Mine too

1 Like

I just played this tonight for an hour and 15 minutes and would have played more but have to get to other things.

Amazing game! An on the rails shooter with adult themes. Yes like the people that like their anime I have to admit I liked the strippers and more I saw in this game even if they are not real. LOL! The game is comical having some really well done cut scenes. It has stat tracking, items to collect/goals and different levels of difficulty so it has replay value. I got this for $5 or so in a Steam sale I think. At it's current price of $13.99 I would still recommend it.

It looked good, never got around to playing it