What does Wendell look like?

I feel like I just unintentionally helped found a cult.

so it would seem...

We are not worthy

I want to see wendell wear the same clothes as logan and dye his hair black. that would be great.

I already knew what Wendell looked like before this thread. I once cooked a CPU I was overclocking through overvolting and when I removed the cooler, the pattern left in the thermal compound was a perfect image of Wendell's disapproving face.

True story.

Hmmm, that's not what I though Wendell looked like, I though I had seen him in another video, with a colored mohawk.

Perhaps I was drunk [most likely] or I must have misunderstood who this was [most likely due to being drunk] or the video I saw was in no way related to TS, which I might have missed [due to being drunk... most likely :D]

Unrelated, but I love your avatar. Dr. Strangeglove is one of my all-time favorite films.

you win the internet

http://i.imgur.com/dTHVw84.gif

I always thought he was black, dam I was wrong.

It´s allways cool to know the realy face behind a avatar :P

no wedell is his own person 

i always thought he was this tall giant of a man that was over 7ft and weighed barely 100lbs and looked nordic with a brown beard

Because you need a cape sir lol

Am i the only one who remember this quick blurry flash of wendell? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4et7kDGSRfc#t=9m45s

Yeah me too! And I was less drunk. Anybody know which video that was?

Wendell's pure awesomeness makes it so he does not appear in the visible light spectrum. 

Wendell's comments are awesome he really adds to the show.

I would be pretty upset if Wendell left the show, he's awesome! I love the way in the partitioning inbox episode (on page 1), they start the video and he straight up swivels toward the camera. I don't want to make fun of him and have him never show his face again, but that was a really funny way to shoot it, you can totally just imagine it as a company PR video. :P "Hi, I'm Wendell with Teksyndicate, and today I want to talk to you about all the great things our organisation is doing with hard drive partitioning."

This is what a God looks like? Clearly you have issues.