What does /metal/ think of Falling In Reverse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un82tyFzG7I

Prissy self contorted pseudo rock.

HATE IT!

I never really got into Metalcore and i don't plan on it. The Only Metalcore band i've really got into was "Motionless in Whte" and only cause I FELT they did something different in that genre. which was to bring Gothic and Small Symphonic Elements into a sub-genre that is OVER-saturated.

Overall didn't like this band or song.

I saw them at Warped Tour, they where pretty meh. Tfw Yellowcard was better.

sounds like blink 182 is trying to be all hardcore

I personally love all kinds of metal. From super heavy deathcore bands like Traitors, metalcore like August Burns Red, and hardcore bands like The Ghost Inside, all the way to "Real Metal" bands like Iron Maiden (my first real concert ftw) and Metallica. That being said, Falling in Reverse in one of the only bands I've come across that I couldn't listen to. I give any band I come across a real try. I listen to everything from their old stuff to their new stuff, and Falling in Reverse just does a good idea of putting really good ideas into one thing and making it all kids of messed up.

I like them, Ronnie Radke is someone that I will always follow and see what he's up to and check out what he's doing in life. I used to be obsessed with this kind of metal but my tastes have changed a bit now, but I still like some of the old bands that I used to listen to, his 2nd album with FIR was kind of interesting though with that whole rap element, but apparently the next album won't be like that.

Most people don't like FIR because Ronnie (lead singer) has an interesting sounding voice, it's unique and it can be an acquired taste, but it doesn't take too long to like his voice as long as you like this type of music, or at least aren't closed minded and ignorant to it.

A lot of people also forget that this band has one of the BEST guitarist out of all hardcore metal (Post-hardcore, emocore, metalcore, deathcore).

Love them.

Thread closed as it was outside the guidelines for thread revival. Please PM me or another moderator if you feel the thread was closed in error. See the FAQ for more information.

Feel free to create a new thread if you wish to continue this thread’s conversation.