cpu: i5 2500k quad core 3.3ghz

video card: EVGA GTX 560Ti

Ram: G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600

PSU: LEPA B550-SA 550W 80+ bronze

case: Corsair Obsidian 650D

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm

no. there is no optical drive... we live in 2012 not 2005

anyways feel free to give suggestions and constructive crticism. thanks

Modedit: Please read the sticky. I've moved this thread into the correct section. And try to keep your posts in one thread at a short period of time, ok?

I would go for a better motherboard. Maybe something like the ASRock Z77 Extreme 4. Also, you might want to look at the Radeon HD 7870. It performs better than the 560 TI (closer to a GTX 580 actually), and it's around the same price.

What vortex said, maybe cut the RAM down to 8GB (if the little savings would be worth it), one more thing, go for a quality branded PSU. I've never heard of LEPA, always go with a well known brand.

Don't skimp on the PSU you will regret it.

thanks. i was thinking about mabye getting a better motherboard. is the ASRock z77 Extreme 4 compatible with everything already listed? also thanks for the gpu suggestion! im always looking for a really good gpu for under $300.

im also gonna be using this for crysis 2 and some other demanding games. (crysis 3, mabye skyrim ect)

so any additional advice is very appreciated thanks!

thanks! i will admit im not using the best brand psu. im actually using some of the parts that logan suggested for the $550 computer including the motherboard, RAM and PSU (i doubled up on the ram cause i might be doing a lot of stuff at a time like animation and large games)

In that case, you might want to save up a little more money for an i7 too.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157297 This or better. I checked out LEPA they have decent psu but, They are way over priced might as well get corsair antec seasonic for cheaper. 

thanks everyone for your suggestions. you have been a huge help!

That board should be good enough. I just always prefer something with more than one PCI-E slot.