What do you drink?

Stouts and porters, what ever the bar has, which I try to get to craft bars and always try something new.
Bourbon whiskey
Irish whiskey
Coffee
Water
Juices.

One of the best things I came across was a craft stout, half a pint in a pint glass and topped off with two short coffees. Delicious and puts you in a state of awake but sleepy after a few beers and a day of work.

Water, leaf juice, and that's about it. Beer like once a week or so.

My go to favorite Drinks:
Beer is Stella, but I also like Steel Reserve
Wine is 14hands, or 2 buck chuck(it's good dammit)
Straight hard Liquor is Whiskey or Vodka
Mixed drink would be White Russian or Vodka and crystal light tea
Coffee 1 sugar 1 cream

But Water is king in my life

Where are you from?

...'Drinking Cafe Bustelo

Hmmmm

Coffee with barely any sugar, (add Bailey's to it on my days off.)
Dark beer, uaually Stouts and Dark Ales. On occasion, I get Ginger flavored beers.
Water while at work.
Mixed drinks, only at parties.

Cappuccino...

It's what plants crave!

1 Like

Almost everyday. I normally drink Yorkshire tea and if I'm desperate a mocha.
I drink Ales, Bitters, Stouts and Belgian beer. Sometimes I'll have whiskey or rum.

I don't drink alcohol anymore. Since I don't know when I've had enough I just stopped drinking it entirely.

Now I usually drink orange juice with tab water. Every now and then an iced coffee from the store or decaf at home. Very rarely an energy drink (cheap redbull ripoff called Oxxenkracherl - loosely translated "bull lemonade").

What I'll typically go with:

• Water
  • Porters and Stouts (Lagunita's imperial and Old Rasputin are 2 of my favorites. There's a really good one that comes from Russia too but I can't remember the name).
  • IPAs (if the mood hits, rarely does though)
  • Rum (usually in the form of a Cuba Libre)
  • Gin (Martini or Gin&Tonic)
  • Wine (usually cheap... includes Mead [no idea why ppl think Mead is related to beer... yeah some are flavored with hops but it's honey wine dammit!])

I moved to the tropics last month from the US sorry for the winter guys(or not)
So now I drink Water, Milo, and Coconut Water.
Enjoy the cold! I'll be enjoying some beaches, peaches.

Diet soda (Diet Coke mostly)
Fruit Juice
Coffee
Hard cider
Rum (any kind: black,spiced,gold,aged,flavored, but I'll only drink silver when its mixed cause I think silver rum tastes like I imagine rubbing alcohol to taste)
Wine (I really only do sweet wines cause I'm a wimp)
Scotch in the future

I really dislike the taste of dry wines, but I like sweeter wines and I've been called a wimp because of it. But I've tried scotch and I like it.

Don't know what to tell you

Last year, Costco made a deal with a small distillery out in Kentucky that produced some outstanding Bourbon; smooth, sweet, thick flow like syrup..
This year, they conjured something up with a Tennessee distillery, which honestly was quite a disappointment, compared to the Kentucky batch. I have tried Knob Kreek, Makers Mark, and Bulleit.. For now, Bulleit has been my drink of choice(nails about 90% of the profile I was looking for)

Note: Photo was taken during the PoTUS live results; which called for a slightly heavier pour than other rare weekday evenings

Beer,or Gin Tonic if its not too expensive.Also Špricer ,which is liter of Rose wine and liter of Soda water.

All good post. I found out that I need to have a more alkaline diet. Which means more blueberry, bananas, potato's, and pears. Have to balance out the alkaline stuff so that you can have the acidic stuff. Which is sweets or the really good stuff whiskey. Anyways just as a psa. Make sure you are getting enough of that stuff. I heard if you don't it causes ulcers.

And I just found out that there are alkaline alcoholic beverages. Alleluia!

English Tea, espresso, filter coffee, ginger bear and irn bru

Mostly water, not a big coffee drinker. Love sweet tea (I'm southern) though, just don't make it at home.

I love beer too, but I don't drink it all the time. I usually go through a six pack every 2 weeks or so, but I buy good stuff.

Favorite beers are Wee heavys/Scotch Ales. With my favorite of those being the Founders Bastard series beers (Dirty Bastard/Backwoods Bastard.) Dirty Bastard is my favorite of those two.