What do you drink?

Cause I drink Russian stouts. And Rum. And with my brother as always. We drink alone.

Pepsi Max and Cola Light is my poison, I need my daily aspartame fix.

You got a cigar to go with that?

Lavazza Rossa...
Espresso.

Half empty already...

1 Like

lol

Water, strong flavored beers like Sierra Nevada Torpedo, and a lot of whiskey, usually bourbons and ryes. Of course these are all separately. Someone feel free to mix them up and let me know how it tastes, if you want.

Water based drinks ( :D )

Water. Just water.

Tea fathers!

2 Likes

Stouts, Whiskey, and vodka.

Also copious cups containing coffee

Japanese so lots of tea, some really good stuff we get sent from relatives in Japan.

I like Apple Cider.

Alcoholic drink of choice is a screwdriver. I try to avoid terribly cheap vodka though.

1 Like

Water, coffee, energy drinks(mainly Rockstar and Redbull)

I drink a beverage of frozen H2O with more H2O splashed on top of it.

1 Like

Obscene amounts of coffee, ginger ale when I want bubbles, water when I'm close to death, and whiskey when I'm winding down.

1 Like

black coffee, tea, water, wine(mostly Italian reds and west coast cabs and pinots) and beer(i like lagers with a strong hop flavor like modelo especial, then creamy british beers like boddington and murphys, and then belgian trappist beers; i typically find american micro brews to be unbalanced in flavor, but do enjoy most Sierra Nevada and Jolly Pumpkin branded beers) and the occasionaly ginber ale, Bundaberg being my favorite.

Apple cider
Whole Milk
Mugi-cha (barley tea)
Calpis, if I happen to be in Japan and find a vending machine with it.

And the occasional soda. Dr Pepper is choice #1 at any given time.

No coffee or alcohol.

Masala tea 4-5 times a day

1 Like

nothing but cheap coffee, water only on the hottest day of the year in extreme conditions, a highway to kidney stones

10 Likes