What beer are you drinking right now?

Keep trying, it gets a lot better than Corona.

Can you suggest me something?

It would depend on your region, if you like Corona you will want to try Ales and Lagers. Some thing not to heavy. This kind of thing.

If you wand to try something with a little more balls go a bit darker until you figure out what you like.
Just don't be afraid to step out of the box and try new Micro brews.

Thanks! I'm kind of in a state of trying everything right now. I am also going to have a great summer, because I'm meeting my friends and we are going fishing etc.

1 Like

0.75l of Belgian goodness.

My homemade cider wine.

1 Like

Dark Mead.
Aged one year in carboy.
In corny keg at three PSI in fridge.

Aviator Devil's Tramping Ground tripel.

Normally I only drink stouts but tonight I couldn't go over $11 for beer and I went with a 9.2% Tripel, otherwise I was going to have to delve into the underworld of Steel Reserve.

Tonight is

Have to agree with a reviewer on beeradvocate that it's a bit overly hoppy to really call it a stout. It's really more of a black ipa. 9.1% $7.49/4pk Not my favorite stout well "stout" I guess I should say in this case but it was either storm king or this
http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/12516/8023/ which is a traditional imperial stout but also $11.99/4pk which I just didn't feel like taking the plunge into that price territory tonight.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/albums/p8sbfre40i76qf9vbao704grpt3ia0p8h?pid=6201978231657587106&oid=106110251909462136267 this is my weekend plans all above 10%

Second time trying a craft beer. First time I think it was Blue Moon which tasted disgusting but at that time i was getting adjusting to the taste of beer. This beer nice but then again I hardly ever drink so I may be talking out of my ass. Sorry for a lack of beer glass and head.

My favorite beer atm: 9.9% and delicious

Kicking off the weekend in a relaxed manner. Poured a nice glass of Allagash Tripel. 9.0%

(Pic for reference, not mine though)

Well, I guess I am gonna have to be that one guy....
I know the title says beer, but...

Trying to scratch an itch after I tasted Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Aged Stout, YUM!

Nowhere near as smooth but pretty good nonetheless.

Keep em coming people

2 Likes

Well I doubt I'm the only one drinking so I'll keep em coming for ya. First off the ranks today is this wee ladee:

Indeed tastes what I imagine liquefied plague would taste like at first. The aroma is a wee bit dampened and unfotunately not at all smokey. Upon your first mouthful you are hit in the face with a wet whale of bitterness, Vegemite and 13th century black plague.

Despite this and most likely owing to its 9% alc/vol around a quarter of the way in this initial wet slap dissipates and you are left with a pleasant, smooth and delicious stout.

Much like the disease itself the beer pours black as coal and the third picture is the beautifully tanned head level 3 minutes after pouring.

If it is available near you then I would highly recommend simply because of the primary onslaught yet honestly for the delectable stout that lies under the tar, bubonicity and bourbonic marketing.

Warning: plague doctor's mask may be required.

Picked up a Sam Adams fall sampler 12 pack thing on my way home...

So far I've had the Maple Ale
Pretty good, not really mapley but still a good balance of sweet and bitter unlike those european bocks.

Also the Bonfire Blonde
This one is interesting... VERY smokey, kind of a smoke with a charcoal lining (if that makes any sense) that dominates the rest of the beer. The smoke hits you once the beer hits your lips and stays long after the beer has reached its destination. Not a bad beer per se... but it's not amazing either, different is the best way I can describe it.

Onto the Hoppy Red
It's hoppy... very reminiscent of most IPAs. It's not a really hollow hoppy flavor, it has some meat to grab onto underneath. Pretty good overall

The last one in the pack that I haven't had prior to this is the Toasted Caramel Bock
I like it more than the European bocks I've had. It's a little more forgiving, especially in the finish but it still lets you know it's a bock and what it's all about. Pretty sweet, but not overbearingly so. All in all a nice bock for those intimidated by the European stuff.

This. Quite good, and very local.

1 Like

Beer will make you fat, drink whisky.

2 Likes