What beer are you drinking right now?

Rocking a Full Sail Bock (ALC 7%) watching classic @JayzTwoCents teaching @Barnacules how to race.

Are you in Africa? I never heard of that one before. Can you get it in the states?

I am in the uk its probably too strong for the states being 9% ABV some call it fighting juice over here.

1 Like

Yeah, don't see many over 7% or 8% here unless its a Mead. And we have the "Liquor Control Commission" (at least in my state) that clamps down on what can be distributed.

Homebrew red beet pale ale beer. Not red at all and with a little weird sweet twist at the end. That maybe the yeast or the beets or both. Very drinkable though. 5 gallons ran me about $25.

That Skol Super looks interesting cooperman.

Coors light unfortunately.

Not my particular glass, just found an image on the Internet, but this is what I am currently drinking. Quite nice.

Have to go with my favorite Doppelbock.

Great Lakes Conways Irish Ale, it's a ruby red ale and a delicious Cleveland beer

local beer. features bold cascade and bravo hops. its okay, but i wish the bar had more neshaminy brewing company blitzkrieg hops.

These three:

All stouts and porters.
The most flavour came from the London Porter at 4.6Vol. The White Gypsy Imperial Stout at 7.0Vol was very plain and deceptive of its power, although if you were to start on it, it packs in the flavour - just dulled down after a powerful drink. The most powerful, the Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stout was the most balanced in flavour but the highest in alcohol content at 10%.

Nothing fancy. I'm just finishing off the Goose Island sampler I picked up last month.

Currently out but when I get home ill pop open a

I get these at the bar right outside the office
http://www.dragonbrewingco.co.za/

This weekend sees these beers:

New Belgium 1554

Brewery just down the road from me had a sale on so I got a few bottles of pilsner goodness. Bloody crisp flavor mate.

Since I reached my 18 year old milestone, I've been trying different kinds of alcohol. I do like Corona Extra.