What are you watching? (Shelter in place edition)

What are you watching for the first time or for the second or more time? What is getting you through this global pandemic?

For me I am watching a lot of youtube tech channels, US human malware task force press conference…

In terms of movies and shows… Monk, Psych, Burn Notice. The Trifecta of the USA network.

2 Likes

Devs: Quantum physics and spy drama all in one, simply stunning

Dispatches from Elsewhere: TV show loosely based on a real life RPG from years ago, weird as F

2 Likes

Watching youtube more but i am watching:
Babylon 5

2 Likes

Re-watching the best to ever come out of usa network, s4 ep7 probably the best television episode in over a decade (imo). I also heard good things about Devs gonna give that a shot next

1 Like

I just watched the first episode of Tales from the Loop. Really nice feel to it. They really nailed Stelenhag’s paintings well. I hope the other 7 episodes hold up as well.

1 Like

Started watching some stuff of Jay Leno and others steam powered cars.
It was amazing he found a plasma coating that is applied with a laser that can withstand 6000 degrees F. Also some stuff on super-critical and ultra-supercritical boilers but most of those are overly simplistic.
Wife purchased The Hunt…worst movie ever.
And she is rewinding it…allot

1 Like

Right now? I’m watching the Wrestlemania kickoff show before the big show starts. All very different this year as it’s not in a 80K plus stadium.