What are you watching right now?

I think the CGI was done on a Amiga or a toaster at the time. It been a long time since I watched it.

1 Like

Just watched X-Men - The Last Of Us.
Can recommend. :+1:

2 Likes

My favorite damn movie!

5 Likes

Sounds like amazon picked it up for season 4. Excited for the next episode tomorrow.

Watching The Lost City of Z on Amazon Prime right now. Apparently didn’t get a great reception but I rather like it.

1 Like

Found something similar while browsing peertube, but it wont embed :neutral_face:

1 Like

I just started watching this today. On the second episode and I think I will like it.

1 Like

Wasn’t sure I’d enjoy this, but it’s my favourite TV show at the moment.

1 Like

Watching this for the first time, recently rewatced the matrix trilogy and it’s one of my favourites.

1 Like

Plastic Memories

1 Like

Almost half way through season two and … I don’t know yet.

1 Like

This was not worth the watch.

Yeah … don’t waste your time on season two of Goliath. It is a fucking dumpster fire but more boring than that. I don’t think I have ever seen a more disappointing second season. I honestly don’t understand how this got made. I can only think of the writers going “uh, the dog ate the script” and some guy named bob, you know, the one getting coffee for everybody on set, that guy took over. Nothing else makes sense.

A waste of time and talent for everyone involved.
I wanna go like “I’m not even mad” … but I am.
It is that bad.

Ill watch it to be as mad as you :slight_smile:

Finished Broadchurch - S03.

The first season was great, the second was a bit of a mixed bag.
This one is the best so far.

1 Like

Saw it recently and agree.

Watching Cargo on Netflix right now

I just spent 20 minutes or so fast forwarding through the Ghostbusters with vaginas. I have seen nothing that I didn’t immediately hate. Literally everything about that film is terrible, just awful. The writing is bad, the acting is bad, the directing is bad, the edit is bad, the music is bad, the jokes are bad …

It’s all bad. All of it. … except Janine, she still rocks.

Anyway, fuck that movie!

1 Like

Watched this tonight.
Good movie, the Conjuring series is on point.

2 Likes

It’s not lupus.

Watched Passengers. Chris Pratt plays Chris Pratt, which is alright. Jennifer Lawrence plays Jennifer Lawrence, which is alright. Visually the movie is very impressive but there are some “Wait, what?” moments where decisions are made just to be able to move the plot. Which is not alright.

Sci-Fi for casuals, probably not for anyone here.

3 Likes