What are you watching right now?

Bosch Season 1

Not at all what I thought it was. Which makes it that much better

This is totally unhelpful!

What did you get and what did you expect? I keep getting it shoved in my face but haven’t been able to actually click that play button yet.

1 Like

Being from Oregon originally, especially the first couple seasons, hits a little too close to home :wink:

1 Like

I expected a bad cop comedy that tried too hard with one liners and tired tropes. What I got was a dark, neo noir ish tale about a broken, obsessive detective set on avenging a murdered child and taking down a serial killer.

1 Like

That actually sounds interesting, thank you!

1 Like

Yeah man, it’s really good. A show in a long time that I can’t watch half asses distracted. I started taking notes lol. My mom loves the books (she likes dark shit) and got me into the show.

1 Like

It’s good.

2 Likes

saw something in another post that made me want to watch it again, good movie :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Still love this one. Didn’t watch it for at least 15 years and it holds up pretty well.

1 Like

I like that movie a lot. Have last seen it in school a long while ago… Need to get my hands on it. To the ebay!

I only discovered him last year

so I binged on watching every episode in practically a month

I found it amazing how he instantly became everyones friend / family

He let people in on a few episodes by showing true emotion to the camera and his honesty / integrity was awesome.

1 Like

The best press conference ever. … this year.

1 Like

Preacher comes back on AMC tonite
also westworld

1 Like

I liked the first season. Not so much the second.

Will be interesting what they do next.

1 Like

If you like the Cornetto Trilogy, this one is a must.

I am watching Suits right now and I find it really interesting, currently on the first season and I am thoroughly enjoying the season.

1 Like

Suits is really Good
Just showed up recently on Amazon Prime, all 5 seasons!
The free section of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

That must be “Spacesuits”, the spin-off show. :stuck_out_tongue:

Babylon 5 was a good show at the time but it doesn’t hold up that well in my mind.

1 Like

The low resolution really struck me.
That and Garabaldi having passed