What are you watching right now?

The can’t seem to make a good DCEU movie.
First step would be fire Zack Snyder.
Secondly just use some fucking comics as the baseline, why reinvent the wheel.

I wanna see Injustice: Gods Among Us.

1 Like

Because

But also because Ben “I want to be a real actor / director” Affleck.

They had a couple, then the world started moaning about it and they tried to change shit and now it’s even worse.
I think Man of Steel was great. I like it more than most Marvel movies. BvS was good with one little thing they could have made more clear, and now - this is just OK.

It’s not really his fault. I think they had changed director in the middle of production. I’m not even sure if Snyder is involved anymore… Affleck is actually OK. What’s really weird is, that Gal Gadot is good. She’s a model. She isn’t supposed to be that good, but she is.

im sorry that you forced your way through a pile of crap to reach the end and realize that it was just a pile of crap all along. BvS was garbage way to forced and rushed justice league was put out way to soon with not enough back story to make it work or even feel like a complete story. they could have done it right and filled in more of the gaping hole of missing story and character development but they decided fhk it you know who is who and we need an avengers rival now. ( fhking morons)

Pretty much.

The X-Files: I want to believe

After the TV show has gotten worse (I’m currently watching the 2nd movie after finishing season 9) the film - which I’m still watching, but only in short bursts - is an utter disappointment.

Watched this in a Dolby Atmos theater that had a ultra high end 4K laser projector, it was awesome.
GF rated the movie 10/10, so if you’re a basic white girl you’ll like it.

Also very comfy seating.
Power recliners with integrated heating. :grin:

5 Likes

I miss Norwegian bathrooms and the heated floors. :cry:

I’m shocked each time I travel and find the bathrooms without heated floors, what the hell is wrong with people.

1 Like

Can confirm, it is a really entertaining movie.
Even without the latest and greatest tech.

I also watched Infinity War a second time and it is still fucking amazing.
I can’t wait for part II.

I gotta rewatch that too.
Deadpool also reminded me to rewatch Logan.

1 Like

Agreed.

1 Like

logan best xmen movie made to date. plus gives us a great new chapter to follow.

1 Like

Speaking of XMen, anyone been watching Legion?

Season 2 started off a bit disappointing, but has seriously picked up steam. For those who don’t know, Legion is Charles Xavier’s (Professor X) son.

It’s like the acid trip I never had…

3 Likes

I’ve been watching legion as well. It a big off the rails in terms of lead characters flipping from idiots to confident to psychopaths and back again.

I would pick a team myself.

I still watch old clips of that show and up to this point there is still nothing that comes even close to it.

2 Likes

@kreestuh

3 Likes

Started binge watching this weekend after hearing good things.
It doesn’t start getting good until 1/2 way through the 1st season.

I can’t believe no one has mentioned this yet.
I saw it on day one because I live in Columbus. When I saw our skyline I shouted out like a kid
"It’s Columbus! I can see it! I can see it!"
I sat next to a fellow geek who read the book 10 times and drove 5 hours to see the premier in Cbus.
I asked him what he thought.

SPOILER ALERT:
“It’s different from the book because Spielberg wanted to make the fanboi’s have to solve different puzzles than the ones in the book. But he ‘nailed the feels’ of the book.”

The boss fight at the end is EPIC! I can’t wait to get it on BluRay so I can pick out every video game and geek movie reference known to man in the battle of the gamer Army. So cool!

I have seen it 3 times so far. The first time in IMAX, then a regular screen, then I can’t say.

2 Likes

Sweden vs Korea…

Portlandia. It’s these groups of people doing weird skits and it’s pretty funny. Available on Netflix.