What are you watching right now?

Speaking of cancelling cunts…

I’ve been enjoying The Expanse season 3 and SYFY have cancelled that :frowning:

2 Likes

I only watched the first season so far but it was a great show.
Goddammit…

1 Like

I just heard that amazon miight be picking it up soon, im on the second season, tears and confusion are abounding from me lol

1 Like

That would be a really good fit.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Nue These
really great. It’s rare to find a story about war that doesn’t demonize one side. I often likened the original anime to game of thrones in space.
But with less sex and more gruesome power armored axe battles. ( A teaser of what should be to come in this show)
I also highly recommend the original OVAs and the books.

1 Like

It’s so strange to me that we got a whole tv series out of an old cheesy b movie series. Not that I’m complaining.

Wait I forgot what show we were talking about.

… From Dusk Till Dawn… Right?

and then there’s tremors 5/6 Bert does Africa/Antarctica

it sure is (was?) a good time to love B movies

chuck

Plowing through the original Star Trek series on Netflix. It’s honestly not that bad!

The Expanse is back in business!

2 Likes

Just finished Fringe. I watched the entire series a few years ago, and felt like doing it again. The (short) final season starts out not too enjoyable, but but the ending is good. It feels like the show itself ended with season 4, though. Good show.

Watched the (very) short Strargate Origins. Felt like there was some good ideas, some potential, but it was very limited by the format. 10 to 12 minute “episodes?” Terrible idea. A lot of the time it felt very amateurish. I tried to treat it as a movie, but it didn’t feel like one.

Now I’m watching Altered Carbon. Watched the first two episodes when it came out, but didn’t feel to into it. Trying again.

1 Like
1 Like

I really miss those guys

Finally watched Birdman.
Great movie!

1 Like

I joined the bandwagon and omg season 3 got me really hooked on this show. first season was a bit boring to me but second season really got the story into gear. Definitely recommend people watch this show!

Focus is really on the family aspect here. Nevertheless I found it pretty interesting to watch.
Also being a BBC documentary about this very British story it is of course very well made.

1 Like
1 Like

Any good? I noticed you didn’t add a comment :thinking:

No, it was disappointing as expected. 5/10.

1 Like

Oh I was expecting it to be amazing, what with that 12-yEaR-OlD TexTiNG fOnT right up front.