What are you watching right now?

I stopped at 2 cause Hulu, hope they load more soon.

1 Like

Watching Luke Cage, I can see why it didn’t get good ratings, but it had some really good moments in there, so much potential for it to be something amazing (story of every film and TV series from 2014 onwards)

DC had made a show I am enjoying. Titans. The intro music is catchy. And is a little darker than the marvel stuff.

1 Like

Castlevania on netflix. So much better than I was expecting

1 Like

Previews look great.

I’m watching suits.

1 Like

My wife and I just finished Homecoming and have started watching Get Shorty. I thought Homecoming was quite good, but I wished they expanded on some plot lines more. Another season would be great, but I’m not sure if that is planned or not. Looking forward to the new season of True Detective that starts soon. Other than that, any time I have to watch TV is spent on soccer.

Watching The IT Crowd again.

1 Like

Bosch. On episode 2, on the fence but liking some parts of it.

Best show I’ve watched in a while was The Expanse… Excellent show, Great visuals but relied more on the characters and story-lines to make it’s impact.

The movie that made me a fan of Hong Kong action movies.
I have to get the Criterion Collection laserdisc of this one when possible.

1 Like

Just watched the first episode and it already got me hooked.
Very human and very, very real. Might not be for everyone.
Fuck it, it’s too good. Watch it!

1 Like

My wife and I have started watching this as well, though via the Netflix Party add-on.

Just binged the whole thing. On the last two episodes or so it loses a bit but overall I would still watch more of it just because of the main characters.

I got Netflix recently again and after watching Narcos Mexico which wasn’t that good I moved onto El Chapo which has been a real treat. I watch it with the subtitles and them speaking Mexican as the other option I had to watch it with voice overs was just horrible. Highly recommend this show to people who like shows about real life figures.

El_Chapo_Netflix_poster

1 Like

I thought this was pretty good

Watching it with my roommate.

3 Likes

Justified was excellent! Enjoy!