What are you watching right now?

I watched it.

Full on drain the swamp females only need apply…but hay

As Ryan says I am the enemy White straight male :slight_smile:

One critic “Going into a lady breakdown to take over the world” spoiler.

At least when the morons in that movie found the smartest guy in the world, they put him in charge to solve their crisis. Almost half of our country put in charge a con artist who can barely string words into sentences because he spewed antagonistic bullshit about brown people.

Funny how the hate flows…As a non merician. Your binary hate is amusing. Got to get back in the game of making mericia great and stop hating :slight_smile:

Enjoying a few shows, trying to watch an episode a week to stretch out my boredom when relaxing.

This one is pretty good but the cinematography feels a little odd to me; I cant really pin it down as to why…

First two episodes of this and im hooked, pretty well done and surprisingly its one of the few series that dont shove a crap ton of nudity and to draw in viewers with short attention spans.

Medieval doom slayer… cant really complain :stuck_out_tongue:

for weekend mornings, this feels pretty chill so its my go to at the moment.

was interested in the time this show is set, but being netflix; they cram nudity and sex in the first 5 min. its an ehh show for me but ill still watch to see what the plot is.

A very interesting show, not too action based right now but it seems like it might pick up some more later on.

1 Like

+1 for Bodyguard. A UK show is a fresh breath from US shows that NEED the SJW.

2 Likes

If you liked Bodyguard, I thought Killing Eve was also quite good. Doesn’t take itself as seriously, but still pretty gripping.

2 Likes

Will check it out. Thanks

Hated it, kevin was way better

Yep it sucked.

1 Like

X2, enjoyed bodyguard. I rolled my eyes at some cliche parts and what i feel was lazy writing here and there, but none the less totally entertained. I guess they didn’t plan on a season 2 so it’s not on a solid time track…

This was actually enjoyable all the way through. 8/10

Also that ending wasn’t an ending, they should learn to tv

1 Like

Neflix’s Outlaw King

Watching again, Band of Brothers.

3 Likes

Any good?

Meh, not good, not bad, decent filler I guess.

1 Like

Netflix The Haunting of Hill House

I can’t find a good way to watch season 5. I got hooked through Hulu and found seasons 3 and 4 online.

1 Like

I finished The Dragon Prince on Netflix.
It reminded me of what Saturday morning cartoons used to be when I was in my early teens. Decent story and characters. The use of modern language in a fantasy show throws me a bit, but I got over it.