What are you watching right now?

check out Totall Recall (not with the arnold shwartzeneger, but newer one) pretty good movie tho, reminds me of portal game

Hunter x Hunter - Ep104 - Doubt X And X Hesitation

My Name is Earl
Binged through S1 and now continuing with S2.

I would give it the 6/10 imdb gave it. I was hoping for more space / astronaut content. It a lot more about the relationships. It made a small break from Police, Hospital, Lawyer and Criminal shows.

1 Like

Kill me if you prefer the older Bonds, but i think Daniel Craig was/is the best of them.
I watched all of the Craig Bond movies in sucession in a two day period, i had forgotten how the plot thickens and is brought forward movie by movie, specially in Spectre where everything finally makes sense.
Whatever they do with this saga after Craig finally quits, its going to be hard to make it better since the bar is already set. My only hope is that they won’t fall for the SJW trap, let Bond be Bond, please don’t mess up one of my favorite movie characters.

1 Like

I gotta rewatch them again, completely forget what they were about, not sure if thats a good or bad thing to forget a movie series…

It helps to watch them in quick succession, so you don’t lose the plot and don’t forget the characters, because the archs tend to overlap a lot between all 4 movies

The Twilight Zone (2002-2003)

Episodes:

• 37 ( Jessica Simpson was in this one )
  • 42 ( This one was messed up )

This was a bad movie. Dolby Atmos theaters are awesome though.

1 Like

Well, I have watched this movie right now. But the movie was buffering too much. Do you have any PC version software from where I can watch. Please guide me I really need to see the movie specially the character of Thanos.

If you have please lemme know

Thanks

Watched it already but now on Blu Ray.
Just started with the movie-length pilot episode (alternative version which is longer) and damn…hooked on it like on the first run.

It’s cheesy and full of clichees and stereotypes and I just love it.

3 Likes

Just finished Black Panther on Netflix, and I found it as good as any other comic book movie (well, aside from Tank Girl possibly but that should probably be in its own odd genre). 7/10, enjoyable.

Just started Free State of Jones. The beginning is… hard to watch.

Due to the great YouTube outage of 10/16/18, NetFlix, VHS2

It’s got what plants crave. #votenotsure

3 Likes

Genre description of that movie is slowly changing from comedy to documentary.

2 Likes

Slowly? I don’t think we need 500 years to get there…
Yeah, that thought is kinda depressing.

2 Likes

Letterkenny

1 Like

Watched yesterday before sleeping, crazy good analysis on the Midnight Club saga!

The channel itself is great, there’s more great videos like the extensive analysis of the NFS:U2 beta versions:

1 Like

The household just finished binging this…

…we’re not sure what to do with our lives now.

1 Like

set up a list of things to watch on netflix, first up was Spectral, not the best but not the worst Netflix original, I liked it, wish they could have made this into a tv series, good mystery story could have been made with its plot.