What are you watching right now?

Snowden on prime video.
Started slow, a little cringe here and there, progressively got better, strong ending.

Just finished watching Mission Impossible : Rogue Nation. Old movie, but really enjoyed it! Now onto Fallout. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, apart from the second one the Mission:Impossible movies are all really well made, enjoyable action movies. Probably the last high quality series of handmade action … full stop. M:i III had one of the best villains in any movie and since then the stories and the action has become higher and higher quality.

I’ll watch the new one as soon as I can, too. :+1:

Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing! The second one for me was subpar, while the rest were great.

Watched the first Kingsman today. Very entertaining. :+1:

4 Likes

Rightfully deserves a 5/10, plot was all over the place in a bad way. Also I noticed they had a slight halo inspiration in it, kaiju drones looked like white armor Elites and the Jaeger wit hthe massive drill had an ODST Visor on it along with a master chief green armor color lol. not even the Glados-ish robot voice can make me recommend this movie

1 Like

The whole 2 humans as a matched pair to control a biped robot was insane as well.

If they had made spider bots that where more stable massive platform. I could have kinda understood it.

SyFy is making science look so stupid.

2/10 for me.

1 Like

“Under the dome” on Netflix

1 Like

had promise, was blahh to me at times.

My mom and I used to watch that. As venom said, it was kinda meh. Cool concept tho.

This stuff is so good, Blizzard needs to make a full cinematic movie, none of that Hollywood shit.

2 Likes

Allthough I found the first movie they did to be not that bad. Not to say I would not pay to watch a 100 minute cinematic.

Same with the old republic cinematics but it’s never going to happen because everything has to be dumbed down to appeal to all audiences and we’re frankly in the minority.

Man of Tai chi- Reeves deput at directing. I enjoyed it.

Blizzard shit the bed with the movie and considering all the decades of lore. I prefer Warcraft III story more. SJW ORCs and Jamaican bob sled team trolls are just not the roots of warcraft.

I do like the blizzard titles. I only just finished star craft II’s swarm expansion recently and that has a better story than the movie they made. For an old game it was fun.

1 Like

that was a roller coaster of events! 9/10

2 Likes

Two kids movies back to back: The Lego Movie and Wreck-It Ralph.

Before it came out I would have bet my left nut that a Lego movie can not work. Good thing I didn’t.
It is very funny and at the same time celebrates creativity and making stuff. Total win in my book!

Wreck-It Ralph has a bit more of a generic Disney story but the setting and what the writers made out of it is fucking awesome!

Oh by the way, the voice acting in both of these was phenomenal!

2 Likes

The Lego Movie is pure nostalgia bait for grown children. And it got me…got me real good

1 Like

Yeah, me too. :wink:

With kids movie I don’t mean a movie “not for adults” but the whole thing is made with kids in mind first. And by design, at least to me, that makes it a kids movie.

1 Like

Not watching right now, but have seen Ant-Man and the Wasp today.

Was very enjoyable, the scene after the credits role was brilliant.