What are you watching right now?

I watched it several times but the only parts that are interesting are the Renaissance part 1 and part 2.

I think somebody should make a new Matrix movie that would be a prequel to the original trilogy. It should be about how the conflict between humans and machines began to escalate to the point of war. I believe the movie would sell well as it’s something that could potentially happen in our world.

I would pay stupid money to see that but it would need a very good director. Christopher Nolan?

1 Like

Michael Bay

Right. … Or Uwe Boll maybe.

1 Like

"youtube-dl"ed the shit out of this before even watching! Thanks, man. :+1:

Holy shit, they nailed that one. Bring this to a major studio and find a guy with a minimum amount of braincells and you have a franchise.

1 Like

It was really good.

Dude that gameplay footage scene was badass lol.

1 Like

Watched “this is how it ends” on Netflix- I went in with low expectations due to Netflix originals lately, but I liked it.

I just realized that the folks at Pixar are easily the best storytellers in cinema today and have been for quite a while.

1 Like

I’ve been watching Strange Angel and 4 shows in, I like it. Im so over Law Enforcement, Lawyers, Doctors shows. Especially the US ones as they justify constantly breaking the law for the better good. Its like a religion.

just saw the Incredibles 2 with my parents, and we all loved it… which is rare because my parents dont like newer movies and I always nit pick plots. I gotta say that it was fantastic all around, music was iconic and original to their theme, the details on things like clothes and water was styled really nicely and super detailed, and the character development was natural and entertaining; because it brought up issues that normal families still go through in a comedic and over the top way. Only Issue I had was the Final fight not really going as far as it could in terms of a challenge for the heros, the villian could have used more gadgets to fight the them since they were an inventor. all in all I give it a 9/10 - fantastic and enjoyable but could have been a 10/10 with a better ending. (but thats just me nit picking again)

1 Like

I love this! Multiple Oscar winners and nominees doing something silly with Tested just for fun.
These are the real nerds in the best possible way.

2 Likes

@sinisa94 sorry, meant Extinction (netflix original) on Netflix right now- trying to have an open mind but reeks of standard issue / cliche family relationship story leveraging alien invasion that makes no sense to push the story through.

• Finished- nice plot twist there.

Been there watched that like around 10y ago, How I met your mother watching it again after so many years tho.

Free on youtube :slight_smile:

Watched it yesterday, i think its better than the first!

3 Likes

I hope you aren’t taking that seriously.

I have seen that in the movie theater when it launched. Was definetly a good movie, not sure I like it better than the first one.

1 Like

Going back through some shows that are on YouTube…

With Rob Brydon this series really improved and is a great show.