What are you reading right now?

I am reading this thread on the Tek Syndicate forum.

Mmkay. Seriously stop it. On the verge of spam now.

1 Like

The forum has gotten full of people just spaming stuff ever since all the crap started. However, thats the only thing @Devilzz ever post in here.

It was just as a joke. If a mod is telling me to stop I will though.

The Slaveholding Republic. --- By Don E. Fehrenbacher.

Started reading The Moon is a Harsh Mistress for the same reason. So far I like it.

1 Like

Read and finished All You Need is Kill by Hiroshi Sakurazaka and going to read it again due to how fast paced it was and look at it in more detail. For those who may not know, this book got a movie adaptation called Edge of Tomorrow (Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt). I haven't seen the movie yet but I hear it is pretty good.

Up next.

Wizard and Glass, The Dark Tower series.

1 Like

I am currently reading "Cosmosapiens: Human Evolution from the Origin of the Universe" by John Hands
Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Cosmosapiens-Human-Evolution-Origin-Universe/dp/1468312448/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474744878&sr=8-1&keywords=cosmosapiens

just finished deadpool draculas gauntlet, and it's nice to see deadpool get the girl outside of hollywood where even king kong gets the gril.

That keyboard is so obnoxious it has transitioned to glorious.

1 Like

That title "Cosmosapiens" sounds like a cool name for a sci-fi book or movie.

Just finished Interface by Neal Stephenson and am now starting on Virtual Gods by Tal Brooke.... I had to to pick it up after reading the tag line "The Seduction of Power and Pleasure in Cyberspace". It was written in 94' and man it's pretty entertaining so far.

The Great Ordeal, R. Scott Bakker.

Drachenelfen Series "Die gefesselte Göttin" by Bernhard Hennen

"She" by Henry Rider Haggard. After that, I got "We need to talk about Kevin" by Lionel Shriver, "1984" by George Orwell, & The Tao series by Wesley Chu.

I have stayed out of the forums because of all of the drama that has been going on. However, since that has finally finished and things are settling down I can finally be more active in the forum post again, starting with what I have been reading.

This list may seem a little long, but I am a full time grad student and am required to read between 3 and 4 books a week for classes, plus any other books for research that I have to do for other projects. Because I don't remember where I left off at I will just post everything I have read since this semester started since that was roughly about the same time all of the drama began I stopped participating in the forums.

Haruko's World : A Japanese Farm Woman and Her Community ---- By Gail Lee Bernstein

Japanese Popular Culture and Globalization ---- William M. Tsutsui

Japan in Transformation 1945-2010 --- Jeff Kingston

Japan Inc ---- Shotaro Ishinomori

Embracing Defeat: Japan In The Wake of World War II ---- John W. Dower

Three. Eleven Disaster and Change In Japan ---- Richard J. Samuels

1 Like