What are you reading right now?

Yeah it was great! Classic literature gets a bad report from a lot of people, but I've found them to be some of the best books I've read after giving them a shot since the start of the year.

My receipt from Shopper's Drug Mart.

Megatokyo Omniubus - Fred Gallagher
Underground - Haruki Mukarami
End Games Book 1 - Fred Gallagher / Someoneorotherwhocoauthoered

Currently reading "Shinto: The Kami Way" a book about the native religion of Japan.

A Murder in Virginia. --- By Suzanne Lebsock.

Japan In Transformation 1945-2010 ---- By Jeff Kingston.

Embracing Defeat: Japan in the wake of World War II ---- By John W. Dower

Yes school has started by, so it multiple books at a time again.

I'm reading posts on this message board.

Currently I am reading Darth Plagueis by James Luceno(yes, I know technically not in cannon any longer but still good). On my list are a few Warcraft novels Rise of the Horde, and Chronical of War both by Christie Golden

Nice. How are you liking it. I really enjoyed it.

Meh. Don't let Disney push you around and tell you what's canon and what's not. That's how they win! :D

I am really liking it so far, brings a whole new depth to the joke the prequels were(and even after this they still are, but Darth Maul having that back story is amazing) and I like how methodical the whole plan to take over the republic is and how it goes back generations of Sith pairs. So in short you can say I am really liking it.

1 Like

Have you read Darth Maul Shadow Hunter. I highly suggest it if you like the character.

1 Like

I have not, thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

"Drachenelfen - die Windgängerin" by Bernhard Hennen
rough translation: "Dragonelven - the windwakeres"

& Economic Principles by Ray Dalio

I was hoping to get to read that - Darth Plagueis - before the semester started, but I didn't make it. However, it is first on the reading list when it is over.

1 Like

It's a fantastic book! (it's also on audible so you can listen to it)

I am reading the Tek Syndicate message boards.

:D

1 Like

Story wise, I've just finished The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
@DeusQain talked so much about this book that I decided to give a shot. And... It's awesome!
So, now I'm back on The Dark Tower series, currently reading Songs of Susannah.

And for technical books, I'm reading Mastering Zabbix, Mastering pfSense and Learning Python (this one was long overdue).

purchased the no press starch humble indie bundle of joy so I'm going to read that

Finished reading the Hunger Games Trilogy for the second time. It was definitely fun re-reading it. Now going to read Nineteen Eighty Four by George Orwell for the first time.