What are you reading right now?

such a good show, how is the book?

As for me.. for the 100th time, can't get enough of this book

New 52 teen titans. On volume 2 now

The Wise Man's Fear - Patrick Rothfuss

Rereading Sword and Citadel by Gene Wolfe

It's really good, although when you read it you'll look at some of the changes the TV show made and think "Why did they change that?"

Kinda like game of thrones then, but I bet in a more limited scale.

I'll have to pick it up

1 Like
1 Like

Jefferson, Writings: Autobiography, Notes on the State of Virgina, Public and Private papers, Addresses, Letters.

As Nature Made Him: The Boy Who Was Raised As A Girl. By, John Colapinto

The Phantom Punch. By, Rob Sneddon

Stiff, The Curious Lives Of Human Cadavers. By, Mary Roach

The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak, thoroughly enjoying it.

"Drachenelfen" by Bernhard Hennen. When I am done with this, 4 more in the series to go.

Children of Dune and the second book of the Witcher short stories.

Company Town by Madeline Ashby

When I bought the book on Amazon I got the first 20 pages on Kindle for Android. It was much better than it used to be but I prefer buying books on paper.

http://www.publishersweekly.com/978-0-7653-8290-0

Had passed this book over when it popped up in recommended list for other books I was searching, but then it was in the Kindle lending library, so I started reading. Super good so far. I'm only about halfway through. I ended up buying a hardcover of it as well.

1 Like

I'm currently on book 4 of the series(The Expanse series) and well down the proverbial rabbit hole. Great series so far and I can't wait for season 2 of the excellent SyFy Channel TV series based on books.

2 Likes

currently reading freakonomics, it is a light read and surprisingly develops some views of the world which I already share. highly recommended if one want to see the world through all the everyday noise :)

1 Like

Thomas Jefferson and American Nationhood. By - Brian Steele.

1 Like