What are you reading right now?

Someone on reddit put me on to the Robin Hobb books - The assassins apprentice. So far really enjoying it. I've been craving something similar after reading through The name of the wind and the Peter V Brett books- the painted man.

at this moment i have 1984 and Animal Farm on the go with Fahrenheit 451 waiting until im done the first two

Right now, wrapping up Zero History by Gibson. Not sure what's next, we'll see.

House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski been reading this off and on. It has it's moments where it gets kinda weird.

Motherboard Manuel for fun if ur wondering GA-F2A85XN-WIIFI i get board and it has pictures cuz i kinda suck at reading :P

PS the notes section is the best part

Reading is reading!

1 Like

currently i'm reading "the man in the high castle" by Phillip k. Dick
interesting book on what America would have been if the Nazi's would have won the war.

1 Like

if only teachers would understand

Finished The Shepherds Crown (Terry Pratchett's last book) and now I am reading Dreadnaught (Cherie Priest). It is set in the same universe as Boneshaker, the first book, and all of it is a steampunky style, Clockwork Century I think the series of books is called.

did you read warheart yet? just finished it my self and wraps up the whole series nicely.

Yeah just finished it a couple weeks ago. I cried rofl. I've been following the series since 2004. It's been a long journey.

The Last Generation of the Roman Republic - By Erich S. Gruen

You read a ton

The catcher in the rye and Empire: The Rise and Demise of the British World Order and the Lessons for Global Power

Thats the life of a Grad student. I feel like its all I do sometimes.

1 Like

If you don't mind me asking. Does this book focus on British military power or does it focus more on their economic build up and imperaialist expansion.

Re re re re re re re re re re re re reading 1985 amazing book. And started some Asimov The Caves of Steel definitely deserves all the hype. And at times re reading Frankenstein, my mother couldn't believe that the monster actually learned to speak. She also couldn't believe the book posed a sort life responsibility question so got her to get into reading the book.

Enders game and Linux bible ninth edition

I currently am working on The Road to Serfdom, To Sail Beyond the Sunset, and Critical Failures.

The Sword of Destiny. 2nd book of Witcher short stories.

1 Like