What are you currently playing? (PC edition)

Playing: Cities: Skylines and planetary Annihilation and a little Minecraft

Testing: Unreal Tournament 4.

Dota2 on Linux :)

Mostly, Skywrath Mage, Bloodseeker, Bounty Hunter, Spirit Breaker, Ursa

PS. im called [TAB]Darksky in Dota TAB = The Amazing Bananas

Best Regards Otto

Shadow of Mordor and The Witcher 2(can't wait for The Witcher 3 it looks like it's gonna be awesome!!!)

Padshop Pro and Assetto Corsa

I am piddling with Metro 2033 Last Light on Ubuntu Linux, and this early access game called Delver.

I just finished Wasteland 2. I do not have any main games I can currently trying to progress through.

Grim Fandango here.

1 Like

I just got done with Dying Light. The story was refreshing but there were some obvious holes in the plot. Gameplay was at refreshing although the melee system is a lot like Dead Island Riptide of course.

On the PC - Grim Fandango Special Edition
On the Phone - Game Dev Story

Skyrim: Always...
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Witcher 2: Playing through again in preparation for TW3
Portal 2
Half-Life 2: Usually playing through this on a somewhat constant basis. Currently in Ep. 2
Thief

SERIOUS SAM HD : THE SECOND ENCOUNTER

someone should come play multiplayer... there's a few people that still play.

Forgot Mass Effect 3

Just finished portal 2 coop! Great great gaming experience! Playing Trine coop now. Also playing some Metro Last Light Redux and about to start the Witcher Enhanced Edition. Getting into the story so that I can play Witcher 3 soon (:

love game dev story. It's too bad the company never released the original PC version in english, the guys who made game dev tycoon already stole and reused the idea

Only DOTA2 atm :)

Dark Souls 2 : Scholar of the First Sin
Wasteland 2
Alien Isolation when the wife is with me

Anyone wanna join me in jolly cooperation? My steam ID is baiken999, i'll show up as Cup a' joe

Metro 2033 and last light are great games. I played them both back to back nonstop. I might go back trhough it on the hardest difficulty, and trying to get the positive karma endings

Ebay?

Unreal Tournament 4 and War Thunder.

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings

I want to prepare myself for Witcher 3. even though i've beaten Witcher 2 twice in a matter of these two weeks :')

Yeah I greatly enjoyed the metro series. Very immersive not having cut scenes and all. Going to play Witcher 3 or gta v? I have a few others on my to play list before them but I'm tempted.